What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quick trade help (1 Viewer)

BreadPuddin

Footballguy
In a standard snake redraft league. Would you trade the following round picks? 1st (6th overall , 4th (35 overall) and 6th (55 overall)  for his 1st (7th overall), 4th (34th overall) and 6th (54 overall).  I am the 6th pick overall. I anticipate getting Gordon, McCoy or Beckham even at 7th. I was targeting McCoy at 6. I would be fine taking any of those three players, but I am not sure I gain anything later.

Thanks!

No I don't make that take. A) because the moving up a spot in the 1st is worth a lot more than those other two rounds B) it's a frivolous offer. You gain almost nothing from the trade. 

This is a fairly useless trade.  I really don't even see the point of it from either side.  The only way I would even consider it would be if there were only 6 players I really wanted and I knew the guy drafting 6 was going to take the last of the 6 guys I wanted.  The flip flop of one pick either way in every round is just blah.  No reason to make that deal.   

Users who are viewing this thread