timschochet

Alabama Voters reject Roy Moore and send Doug Jones to the Senate instead!

6,537 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

These new Nazis have an opinion on everything!   What do they think about Tom Wilson's hit on Zach Aston-Reese in Game 3 of Caps-Penguins last night? 

Good think the Nazis are able to recruit so much!  They're busy little bees these days!

1 minute ago, Riversco said:

What i find bizarre is the democrats very narrowly defeated a nazi in a statewide election and act like it means they are headed for a landslide.  You should DESTROY a nazi in an election if you were doing well, i dont care what state it is.  

What I find bizarre is since Jones is been in office he has acted just like a Republican and people think the Dems won this election.   I love people that are blinded by a letter.

1 minute ago, IC FBGCav said:

What I find bizarre is since Jones is been in office he has acted just like a Republican and people think the Dems won this election.   I love people that are blinded by a letter.

It's odd.  It's the only "Both Sides Do It!" that will always be there.  Most people treat Politics like their favorite sports team.

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

These new Nazis have an opinion on everything!   What do they think about Tom Wilson's hit on Zach Aston-Reese in Game 3 of Caps-Penguins last night? 

It vas leegul! 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

Do you understand what caucusing means? The party you choose to caucus with, in the Senate, is far more important in many ways than how you vote, because it determines who all the chairpeople will be, and that’s where the real power lies. Jones could vote Republican on 100% of the issues and so long as he caucuses with the Democrats it’s a win for the Democrats. 

27 minutes ago, IC FBGCav said:

What I find bizarre is that not only do you ignore the importance of caucusing especially in a 49-51 Senate, but also that you could have googled this in 5 seconds but decided not to. 

Is he an Elizabeth Warren clone? Of course not. Is he much better than any left-leaning person could reasonably hope for from a Senator from Alabama in 2018?  Of course.

2 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

:lmao:  Moore being duped isn't surprising.  What's more shocking to me is that Alabama has always been at the forefront in support of Israel.

Wait, you didn't know that 73% of my fellow Alabamians are Jewish?

45 minutes ago, Sand said:

Wait, you didn't know that 73% of my fellow Alabamians are Jewish?

The moore you learn. 

15 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

The moore you learn. 

It means, by default, I have many Jewish friends.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Sand said:

It means, by default, I have many Jewish friends.

This place is restricted Wang, so don’t tell em.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, joffer said:

This place is restricted Wang, so don’t tell em.

Okay fine. 

19 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Oh my.  

Apparently Mr. Moore was taken in by that crafty devil Sacha Baron Cohen.  

Seriously.  What's with extreme Republicans incorrectly capitalizing words? I get that they're doing it to stress that word or phrase, but come on.  This isn't 'Nam, there are rules. 

18 minutes ago, Zow said:

Seriously.  What's with extreme Republicans incorrectly capitalizing words? I get that they're doing it to stress that word or phrase, but come on.  This isn't 'Nam, there are rules. 

I assume it’s like civil defense lawyers who capitalize “Court”