What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice/insight on going to a Dodgers game (1 Viewer)

kupcho1

Footballguy
Looking at seat geek, stub hub, they're giving tickets away (~$10).  Might catch a game when I'm in town

Can you get in with an electronic ticket?  Or will I need to print it out?

Won't have a car.  Has anyone used Uber or a cab to go to/from the game?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

I went there four years ago.  We had electronic stub hub tickets, but they made us print them out to get in.  They did have stub hub booths right there, but only at one gate.  This all could have changed, but I'd print it out just to be safe.  

We took a cab from Century City and it ran about $100 each way.  I don't even know if Uber existed back then and I'm pretty sure I hadn't heard of it.  The cab section is pretty slick getting in and out.

Get a Dodger Dog.  Totally lived up to the hype.  

The game I was at Juan Uribe hit 3 home runs.  So that was something.

There's a shuttle bus from Union Station.  I haven't taken it myself but the drop off/pick-up point is supposedly near to the stadium gates. I don't know where the Uber drop off is but the parking lot itself is massive and organized as well as the Trump administration

You can take a ride share or the Metro Red or Purple line to Union Station.

The Dodgers suck of course

Thanks guys.  Much appreciated.  Looking forward to the Dodger dog.  Will do some more diggin on Uber and report back.  Gotta believe it is lower than $100 each way.  (Santa Barbara to LAX is ~$150)

DA RAIDERS said:
where are you staying?  the shuttle from union station is really easy.
Kimpton in Hollywood.  Just opened.  Catching Sylvan Esso Friday night at Palladium

Users who are viewing this thread