What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sexual/Realtionship Advice Needed (not 4 me) (1 Viewer)

Truth Commission

Footballguy
As you know I'm pretty much live my life as a hermit. I usually don't talk to people in real life and have zero friends. I have some acquaintances here and there or former business associates I run into in the travel industry. 

I have not been with a woman in the last 14/15 years. No sexual or emotional contact at all.

I took an odd job at one of the vacation tours here and been doing prep and clean up work for the owners. Its just another gig to keep me going and I enjoy it and really don't expect much out of it.

But then the weirdest thing happened. One of the women there took a keen interest in ME! I couldn't believe it and I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. But as a few weeks went on, she made her intentions known directly. 

Now don't get me wrong, this woman is not like the women you boys get. She's got some missing teeth, somewhat overweight, and a bit unkempt. But for someone like me who's not been in any type of relationship in over a decade, she's Marilyn Monroe.

So I've been flattered, the ego took a boost, and I am thinking about maybe dating this women seriously. But there's a catch.

I think she's homeless and addicted to crack cocaine. I #### you not. I'm not making this up. She said she use to work at one of the hotels here and I know a guy there and he told me this. She's also like ####ed around with a lot of guys mainly due to drug abuse. The guy told me this was like 5/6 years ago when he worked with her. I'm guessing probably lot of oral sex for drug money(???). She got fired from the hotel because she was high and missed work. I asked her where she lives multiple times and she keeps avoiding the question. 

So do I hold all these supposed allegations against her? I'm not a very judgemental person, but I'm strongly feeling like I should forget all these social misgivings about her. Or do you all think I'm just maybe being too forgiving since I've not had this feeling of someone else liking me and taking interest in over a decade? I really dont think I would have sex with her, but looking more for companionship. 

What do you guys think? Am I being desperate here and my emotions are blinding me to the truth? or go for it?

But then the weirdest thing happened. One of the women there took a keen interest in ME! I couldn't believe it and I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. But as a few weeks went on, she made her intentions known directly. 

This sounds like a really bad idea but I did want to thank you for the line above, reminded me of this.  

Well I know whenever I have sex with a homeless crack whore, I wear a good-quality condom. And I bring some crack as a thank-you gift, because I'm a gentleman.

So a toothless, homeless, crack-addicted prostitute is working at a place that people go for vacation.   Must be Reno...

"So do I hold all these supposed allegations against her? I'm not a very judgemental person, but I'm strongly feeling like I should forget all these social misgivings about her. Or do you all think I'm just maybe being too forgiving since I've not had this feeling of someone else liking me and taking interest in over a decade? I really dont think I would have sex with her, but looking more for companionship. 

What do you guys think? Am I being desperate here and my emotions are blinding me to the truth? or go for it?"

It really seems like this is for you.  

Last edited by a moderator:
3: One of the uglier girls in school, one of the uglier girls at work (lower class of ugly women)

If you go out with her, don't take her to your house.  This way when things break off she won't know where to rob you for crack money. 

I've got a SIL who's perfect for you 

edit: she still has all of her teeth 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread