What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best algorithm rankings site? (1 Viewer)

JAMES!

Footballguy
The site I have used for the last few years is no longer doing their season long and weekly algorithm rankings. Anyone know of a really good algorithm site? If you are hesitant to share publicly, please PM me! Thanks.

James, 

We feel our site has the best projections and ranking each week. We don't call our projections/rankings algorithm, but I can assure you it follows an algorithmic process. David Dodds, Maurile Tremblay, Sigmund Bloom, Bob Henry, and Jason Wood all do a fantastic job for us in the different rankings that they produce. 

Don't be fooled by the key buzzwords such as algorithm, an algorithm is just a process or set of rules used to create a calculation.

James, 

We feel our site has the best projections and ranking each week. We don't call our projections/rankings algorithm, but I can assure you it follows an algorithmic process. David Dodds, Maurile Tremblay, Sigmund Bloom, Bob Henry, and Jason Wood all do a fantastic job for us in the different rankings that they produce. 

Don't be fooled by the key buzzwords such as algorithm, an algorithm is just a process or set of rules used to create a calculation.
I'm a longtime subscriber and a huge fan of the site but I've had better luck with weekly dfs rankings on other sites. If I invest (additional) money on dfs research I'd rather it be spent getting another perspective. As a subscriber I've seen the dfs info here for the last several seasons but will stick to the basic package this season. The site I had been using the last few years was indeed an algorithm.

Users who are viewing this thread