What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When Clay Aiken, Ricky Martin, and Rosie O'Donnell Came Out, Admit It, You Were Happy They Got That Weight Off Of Their Chest (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Because nobody knew.  :unsure:

This is the thread where we list celebrities that pretty obviously just haven't come out yet. 

This seems like a not-excellent thread...
No judgments, just celebrities that are gay that haven't announced it. 

This is a gay-friendly thread. I would encourage everyone to respect everyone's sexuality and gender preference and identification.  

No judgments, just celebrities that are gay that haven't announced it. 

This is a gay-friendly thread. I would encourage everyone to respect everyone's sexuality and gender preference and identification.  
I'd encourage everyone to respect people's privacy because its really none of my business, nor the business of anyone else.

Because nobody knew.  :unsure:

This is the thread where we list celebrities that pretty obviously just haven't come out yet. 
You want to tell us something?  Chalk me up as one that really doesn't care.  I am sure there are a ton of bi celebs out there.  When you get that much ### thrown at you it is bound to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell ya what...Being a young man when Ricky Martin exploded, no pun intended, i have to admit, I felt a little jealous over the tail I thought he was tagging.  I certainly had a chuckle learning he wasn't.

I didn't really care.  I don't think anyone did that isn't a) gay or b) homophobic.
I get what you're trying to say, and appreciate it. But I cared because I was happy they felt safe and comfortable enough to be who they were, and felt like they didn't have to pretend to be something else.

Users who are viewing this thread