What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is FDR next? (1 Viewer)

Yes.  Good call.  You should get a bunch of white supremacists to go protest the imminent removal of an FDR statue.  I'd recommend beginning immediately.  I have no doubt thousands will show up to help, because it's about our shared heritage, not the message of the Confederacy. 

imagine the debate between last term FDR and Trump............."he's a cripple in a wheelchair, no way he has the stamina for a 4th term", etc.

Actually Woodrow Wilson was probably worse than FDR. Funny thing is how Planned Parenthood is still loved by the left. 
sorta like Idi Amin and the Chinese plot to overturn Iraq for the oil 

if it weren't for Ceausescu and the intervention of the Inuits in Turkey, 1894, we'd all be living under the umbrella of the Peruvians

AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT! HOW DARE THESE ATHLETES NOT STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!! WHAT A DISGRACE TO AMERICA!! DON'T THEY KNOW PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED TO DEFEND THE FLAG!!!

the Confederate flag, i mean. we should be supporting the Confederate flag and those who choose to wave it as a symbol of the greatness of what happened after half the country decided to break away from American and become a different country.

those people have rights, man. they are respectful of a traitorous flag. 

WHICH IS MORE THAN WHAT THESE ####### ATHLETES CAN SAY

I think u gotta look to draft Gates even if it means reaching a round or two
i don't think you're considering the impact that the smaller stadium will have on sight lines for receivers. like going from shooting buckets at Assembly Hall to the deck of the USS Enterprise, just in reverse. 

the background visuals will take half a season to adjust to

expect a +/- 20% decline in production from Gates as a result

Users who are viewing this thread