What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati Peeps - A Little Help? (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
My youngest son is a big Bengals fan and would like to take in the Thursday, Sept 14th game against the Texans (my other son’s favorite team).  Anyone have any leads on any tix before I take to stubhub?  Would like 4 if possible.

TIA

You should get a decent price on tickets for a weeknight game if you just follow Stubhub. Don't wait until last minute though, price could drop but more likely supply dries up and people want way over face on game day.  

Cincy has pretty solid "regular" tailgating with everyone grilling and drinking down in lot D.  If you prefer, the banks will be packed before a night game.  The street will be closed and it's a different atmosphere of basically not being able to move.  They energy is fun though.

Just a recommendation I would stay out of the endzones if you are taking kids.  Had tickets in 156 for years and would definitely not take my kids near there.  It will be rowdier than normal being a night game as well.  You could try some of the bengals forums as well such as gobengals as well.

Just a recommendation I would stay out of the endzones if you are taking kids.  Had tickets in 156 for years and would definitely not take my kids near there.  It will be rowdier than normal being a night game as well.  You could try some of the bengals forums as well such as gobengals as well.
My youngest is 17... they can handle themselves :D  

I don't have any for the Houston game but if anyone is interested I do have 4 available for the Christmas Eve game vs the Detroit Lions. Section 249. PM me if interested.

Pregame tailgating as a non-pass holder you can lookup Longworth Hall. Classic everyone grilling, drinking, playing games, strangers will talk to you scene. Cash parking there with tons of spots.  

Or just leave your car literally anywhere and walk to the banks but getting a table to eat will be rough from 4 on, especially at the good sports spots like HolyGrail and Yardhouse. 

Pregame tailgating as a non-pass holder you can lookup Longworth Hall. Classic everyone grilling, drinking, playing games, strangers will talk to you scene. Cash parking there with tons of spots.  

Or just leave your car literally anywhere and walk to the banks but getting a table to eat will be rough from 4 on, especially at the good sports spots like HolyGrail and Yardhouse. 
Pork shank at Moerlein Lager House  :thumbup:

I second Longworth for tailgating but I haven't been to a game since the banks has really blossomed. 

Getting ready to pull the trigger on some tix on StubHub/NFL Ticket Exchange. 

Any recommendations on best sections/seats at Paul Brown?  Currently looking at "Field Sideline" sections (104-116, 134-146).  Any gottchas there or better places to look?

TIA!

Ended up with pretty decent seats in 134.  Now I need to know any parking secrets out there... normally wouldn't mind a walk, but with my son's foot and being on crutches, I need to get as close as possible (or drop him off)... any insight?

Keerock said:
Ended up with pretty decent seats in 134.  Now I need to know any parking secrets out there... normally wouldn't mind a walk, but with my son's foot and being on crutches, I need to get as close as possible (or drop him off)... any insight?
Boat on the river

Ended up getting a spot in Lot 1 (literally right across the street).  Bit of a snoozer game, and a lot of driving, but it was a great time with my boys!

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread