What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zeke? Keeper League (1 Viewer)

LaFours

Footballguy
10 team ppr keeper

we don't keep first rounders.

I'm picking 5th here are my keepers

DeMarco (2nd) , AB (5th), Baldwin (6th), Allen (7th), Gronk (13)

if Zeke fell to 5 would you take him? 

With our league Rbs are real thin. Possible best case scenario for my 3rd round pick may be Gillislee, Powell, or Abdullah. 

My other option at 5 may be Lynch, Cook, McCaffrey, or Mixon, to give you an idea of the Rbs that will be kept going into the draft. 

Shady and Fournette might go 1/2. Have on good source Rodgers is going 3, wildcard is 4th he doesn't know who he is targeting there. 

Thanks

I would probably pass on Elliott high. Especially since you couldn't keep him beyond this year. I'd rather take Lynch personally. That said, I don't think you should feel locked into RB, I'd still go best available in your shoes.

I think people are really sleeping on Powell. Top-20 RB in my opinion, he could catch 75 passes in that offense, so much garbage time.

This would be an easy pass at this time.  You cannot keep him beyond this year so you are missing about 50% of the regular season.  Now I could rationalize keeping him if every team makes the playoffs so the regular season is minimized somewhat.  In that case I might do it just to have the huge upside come playoff time seeing as it doesn't really hurt me early on since I am in the playoffs anyway.

Since I strongly believe Zeke's suspension will be reduced, I would take him at 5 over those other options. Of course if Shady is there I would take him and probably Cook as well if either of them fall to 5.

Users who are viewing this thread