What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Bannon: Latest victim of political persecution. Democrats will not be happy until everyone who opposes them is in prison.. (1 Viewer)

Bozeman Bruiser

Footballguy
Bannon has been unleashed and is ready to go to war against the enemies of this country.

Bloomberg article

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America".

:popcorn:

Inb4 muh Nazi, muh supremacy, muh racism. Y'all got multiple threads for those conspiracy theories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bannon just wants access to the millions of dollars from the republican power mongers.
Yup. He acts like a bold rebel, but he's been affixed to the billionaire Mercer teet since day one and he always will be.  They say jump, he says how high and onto which minority scapegoat.

The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over.

Pretty in depth about why he left, what was working, what wasn't working, how he sees things moving forward.

Love him or hate him Bannon is one of the most intelligent guys in politics these days.

And he is ready to rage against the machine.
He's a coked-up buffoon currently trying to convince himself and his sycophants that running a third rate online-only news service that 90% of the population either doesn't know about or considers total garbage is a better job that chief strategist at the White House.

(copy/paste) Bannon wants to spend more time with his family and loved ones. The ones dressed in white sheets and carrying torches.

Bannon has been unleashed and is ready to go to war against the enemies of this country.

Bloomberg article

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America".

:popcorn:

Inb4 muh Nazi, muh supremacy, muh racism. Y'all got multiple threads for those conspiracy theories.
He also said the Trump presidency is dead.

Can someone explain how Bannon's departure improves Breitbart's ability to influence the country?
According to Bannon he'll still be advising Trump while attacking his (((enemies))) without having to deal with those pesky laws. 
Are we supposed to believe that everything Brietbart has published in the past 6 months wasn't directed by Bannon?

4chan basement dwellers
Meh.

4chan was co-opted by CTR last fall when they started to realize that Hillary was going to lose. They did their best to control the narrative but still lost.

Nowadays it is nothing but shills and law enforcement, honestly it isn't much different than this forum. You guys are a little more wordy, but the tone and message are the same.

Muh was developed by super secret Russian hackers living in the basement of Trump Tower.

He's going nuclear?  Wonderful! Those who aren't anti-science right-wingers know what happens when there's a nuclear explosion: the device itself and everything around it is vaporized. Can't wait until he accomplishes this.

Meh.

4chan was co-opted by CTR last fall when they started to realize that Hillary was going to lose. They did their best to control the narrative but still lost.

Nowadays it is nothing but shills and law enforcement, honestly it isn't much different than this forum. You guys are a little more wordy, but the tone and message are the same.

Muh was developed by super secret Russian hackers living in the basement of Trump Tower.
Sorry your hero got outplayed and emasculated by a couple Jewish New York Democrats.

I saw a quote where in one of the pieces (there's one in the Weekly Standard and one in the NYT) Bannon said that the president should actually refuse to sign any budget bill - and thereby force a default or government shutdown I take it - unless Congress agrees to put The Wall into the funding.

If this is the kind of idea spinning he brought in the WH it was only hurting Trump.

I guess what the Trumpites really love is railing and ranting about stuff. Do they really want a wall, or do they want to stamp their feet and upset people about it? I think at this point it's just entertainment and self-gratification.

I saw a quote where in one of the pieces (there's one in the Weekly Standard and one in the NYT) Bannon said that the president should actually refuse to sign any budget bill - and thereby force a default or government shutdown I take it - unless Congress agrees to put The Wall into the funding.

If this is the kind of idea spinning he brought in the WH it was only hurting Trump.

I guess what the Trumpites really love is railing and ranting about stuff. Do they really want a wall, or do they want to stamp their feet and upset people about it? I think at this point it's just entertainment and self-gratification.
cant congress just override it? 

Exciting times!!

Now that he's  unleashed, he'll finally be able to convince the skeptics who read Breitbart to believe the articles there. Until now, Breitbart's readers have been so tough to convince!

LOL, 'unleashed'.

Maybe stop watching Game of Thrones before posting about obese alcoholics with skin conditions.

It sounds more like he's going to be a whiny excuse maker. When Trump signs the debt ceiling and budget, works with Dems on fixing Obamacare, doesn't build the wall, doesn't raise tariffs,  Bannon will be out telling the base, "He really wants to do this stuff, but the establishment just won't let him. Not Trump's fault!" 

Thats what going nuclear means, apparently. 

Because Bannon is an anti-Semite, of course. I would have thought the answer was obvious. 
How is Bannon antisemitic?  
Because Julian Assange's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said so on Twitter, confirmed via his best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend, who heard it from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw him pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Because Julian Assange's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said so on Twitter, confirmed via his best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend, who heard it from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw him pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
:D NOW you're talking Ren's language!

How is Bannon antisemitic?  
>>[Gary] Cohn and Trump son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner pushed the president forward in advising the course of action that included the creation of these institutions full of corporatists and globalists that Trump is now disbanding.<<

- Breitbart.

What are they talking about here? Totally neutral question. What is being said here?

Users who are viewing this thread