What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice? (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Footballguy
Which side do you prefer in a dynasty league?

Zeke Elliott or Fournette, Cook and a 1st round 2018 pick 

Will answer your questions too. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeke is proven with an elite oline, I'd like to see fournette and cook before I ship off zeke. Plus their olines stink

The future 

football fan said:
Where is the first round pick estimated to be? (early or late)?
It will probably be a good first but it's a smart owner so no guarantees 

One other thing is that I could keep Fournette and Cook both 1 more year than Zeke and the first would be two more years. And Zeke can be kept for 4-5 years if I wanted 

It's a good haul (what amounts to 3 first round picks - 1.01 (fournette), ~ 1.05 (cook), and the 2018 1st).  

I, instead (or in addition) to one of those picks, there was a proven player, I would consider it, but I always try to get the best player in a trade so I think I'd (somewhat reluctantly) pass.

If you could, please take a look at my dynasty trade question.  I'd love your opinion!  :thumbup:

I'd happily sell Elliott for that, I'm surprised there is so much Elliott support. He's arguably the biggest off field red flag at the RB position. One more slip up, and he's in Martavis Bryant territory. I admit he's an elite player, but I feel like people are greatly undervaluing his risk.

I'd happily sell Elliott for that, I'm surprised there is so much Elliott support. He's arguably the biggest off field red flag at the RB position. One more slip up, and he's in Martavis Bryant territory. I admit he's an elite player, but I feel like people are greatly undervaluing his risk.
I know I agree with you and one reason I'm struggling with him. For redraft you miss 6 weeks and then for dynasty he's now a risk because of the off field stuff. When are we going to feel that this is safely behind him? One year of good behavior? Two years? What if he messes up again?

I would take the fournette, cook, and 1st round pick. My only hesitation would be how bad minnisota line was last year- but i think the upside is to much to pass by

I agree with this completely.  It would be an easy accept to move Elliot for that haul for every reason travdogg states.

Users who are viewing this thread