What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Wesseling (aka Fear & Loathing) fighting the Big C (1 Viewer)

identikit

Footballguy
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but just thought we could send some positive thoughts Chris' way as he battles cancer.

Heard him talking about it on the 'Around the NFL' podcast this past week.  

Things are going in a positive direction for him in his treatment, from things I've heard/read.

Always respected his efforts here in the Shark Pool (as Fear & Loathing) and elsewhere.

Zero doubt that he's fighting hard.

He has my prayers.

Chris is amazing. Loved/miss his Fear and Loathing thread and the blog. 

Thoughts and prayers F&L. I know you will beat this 

Chris and the dynasty rankings thread played a big part in getting me into dyno, not to mention winning the chip my first year as a know-nothing rookie. Best of wishes

Man I loved his dyno stuff from way back. I would echo the sentiment above about getting him getting me going in dynasty fantasy. Best wishes to him and hopes for a speedy and full recovery. 

It sounds like all those good vibes are working. On one of the recent shows on 'Around the NFL' podcast he called in and said he has made great strides in his recovery. I can't recall the exact details

@identikit Good work getting some positive vibes going out. I wasn't aware that Mr. Wesseling was a FBG poster.

Per his Podcast: He's done his treatments. He went in to get a scan for it and the nurse said the cancer had been "obliterated". He has a surgery coming up where the doctors are going in to confirm that the cancer is gone. This is all the info I have from listening to the podcast. 

Sounds like he is kicking some cancer butt. 

Edit: He's currently (as of the Friday podcast) recovering for the surgery (which was apparently a major surgery). 

@Fear & Loathing Hope to only hear good news from you going forward. If you still come by the SP from time to time, please drop in and give us the good updates. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread