What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED!!! (1 Viewer)

Dragon1952

Footballguy
$75 per year via Paypal or check. Ready to start draft upon filling.

This league has been going on since 2001 with mostly original members.

I am not the commish but have been an owner for about 5 or 6 yrs. It's a 6 keeper league and you can keep 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB and your choice of a PK, TE or DEF. Start 9 with 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 DEF. Very heavy QB scoring with 6 pts per TD and 1 pt for every 10 yds passing. Also, very heavy DEF scoring.
The league consists of 24 teams in 2 conferences. Each conference has their own draft. The championship is between the top team from each conference. Lots of money can be had. If you win your division (4 per conference of 3 teams each) you win $40, wild card teams win $25,  conference  winners win $300, conference runner-up wins $100, championship winner wins $350 so if you win your division, conference and the championship you can win $690 for just your $75 entry fee. This league is one of my favorite leagues. It's run on RTS Sports so the interface is a lot different....some things better some not. Slow draft with 24 hr clock and lots of #####ing. You keep 6 and draft for 10 rounds and then after Week 1 you can add a 17th player via waivers which are worst to first. Let me know if you are interested. Payment would be by Paypal or check.

You choose your 6 keepers and then a 10 round serpentine draft. The open team has the 1.2, 2.11, 3.2, 4.11, etc
6 keepers would be your choice between,
QB - Philip Rivers or Tyrod Taylor
RB - 2 from Jordan Howard, Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy
WR -  2 from Doug Baldwin, Dez Bryant, Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson
TE - Eric Ebron or Vernon Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, is it mandatory to keep 2 of the 3 stiffs at RB & 1 of the TE stiffs? I'm interested either way just wanted to know 

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread