Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

In Draft Dominator, is there a way to label players as sleepers or put them into tiers?  Any way to mark up the players I want to target?

28 minutes ago, angryelvis said:

In Draft Dominator, is there a way to label players as sleepers or put them into tiers?  Any way to mark up the players I want to target?

Hey angryelvis:

There is. But, it involves some work. I add a couple of columns in on the VBD spreadsheet. I put my custom formulas in where I want the breaks (tiers). Then, I copy that to Player Notes 2 on the Positions pages. When I import to DD, I import the "Notes" columns and my tiers come in.

Rank             Pos                 Player                   Team           Points             Note1       Note2

1                   RB1                David Johnson       Ari/8              306               1              Tier 1

2                   RB2                LeVeon Bell            Pit/9              268               1              Tier 1

3                   QB1                Aaron Rodgers       GB/8             401               1              Tier 1

4                   RB3                Devonta Freeman   Atl/5              241               1              Tier 2

52                 RB23              Tevin Coleman        Atl/5             163               2               Tier 4

I've been doing it for so many years that I can download the new VBD G1 (or whatever the next version) and customize it in about an hour, but it took me a long time to get to this point...and many excel errors.

I also populate the Note1 column with the depth chart for RBs and WRs. That takes much longer as I have to manually enter the DCs by position into the Notes 1 column in the VBD spreadsheet on the positional pages. But, it imports nicely into DD when I do. (I usually only update the Depth Charts a couple times a season.)

My brother (and co-owner) uses the printed out VBD sheet and I keep DD up on my laptop during our main draft.

RR

wow, respect to you for that effort.  I just want to be able to highlight 10-15 players I want to remember late or flat avoid.  Thanks for the feedback.

If it's only a few players you want to note, you can manually edit the notes inside the app to put a note on the few you want to tag.

Edited by The Iguana