What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#1 pick in 2 keeper league (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
so Ive posted before on this subject, I'm in a 10 team 2 keeper PPR league but I've since have gotten some updates on who is off the board...my previous choice was OBJ, but he is now being kept so......heres the updated list

1.  Edelman 6 / Benjamin 18 
2. Baldwin 5 / Kelce 6 
3. Gurley 5 / Jones 11 
4.  McCoy 2 / Nelson 18 
5.  Elliot 1 / Carr 8 
6. Jordan Howard 4 / OBJ 1 
7.  Freeman 10 / Roethlisberger 12 
8.  Brown 1 / Murray 4 
9.  Bell 1 / Gordon 5 
10.  D. Johnson 1 / M. Evans 14

the numbers are the rd that the player takes the place of that pick....for example, I drafted kelvin bejamin in the 18th rd so I skip that pick when it comes to me...

Im thinking since I already have 2 WR..do I go w/ a RB? thanks for looking and answering...

I'm surprised you'd keep Edelman, feels like he'd be there in round 6 if you let him go. There was nobody else?

I'd take AJ Green, he was the #1 WR in PPR when he got hurt last year, and while they added some supporting cast talent, its not certain they'll be any better.

Best RB available is Ajayi/Fournette.  I personally wouldn't take Ajayi that high.  I know he put up some video game numbers, but he got all of his production in 3 big games. Yes, he had to be good to get those 3 big games, but for me it shows too much inconsistency.  No thank you at that high a pick.  

I agree with Trav, I'd take Green there.  He's a PPR monster and definitely worth more than any of the RBs you'd have available. 

Edleman is a surprise at that value.  I would think there would have been something better.  That being said, I wouldn't worry about forcing a RB especially considering who you would be choosing between.  I agree that AJ Green would be a much better choice in that spot.    

Users who are viewing this thread