What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is your FBG soulmate? (1 Viewer)

gianmarco

Footballguy
There are a few posters here that tend to respond to posts very similarly and share a lot of the same viewpoints and opinions.  I've noticed over time that there are a few that I find I agree with almost 100% of the time or even write things that I might have written myself.  Just a casual observation.

So, do you have an FBG poster that you seem to align with most of the time?

For me, I'd have to go with @Ned, @fatness, and somehow @The Gator (honorable mention to @sbonomo)

There are a few posters here that tend to respond to posts very similarly and share a lot of the same viewpoints and opinions.  I've noticed over time that there are a few that I find I agree with almost 100% of the time or even write things that I might have written myself.  Just a casual observation.

So, do you have an FBG poster that you seem to align with most of the time?

For me, I'd have to go with @Ned, @fatness, and somehow @The Gator (honorable mention to @sbonomo)
:wub:

I'm not going to do a "best friends on the board" thing, but as far as being generally simpatico in writing, I would actually say, despite our obvious political differences, that @Ilov80sis probably that guy that I almost always find myself nodding in agreement with even when I'm out of my league culture-wise or even when I disagree. 

Yes, I know it's a paradox. 

I'm pumping him a bit because he's an underrated poster that sort of deserves the respect of some of the heavyweights here, IMO

I'm not going to do a "best friends on the board" thing, but as far as being generally simpatico in writing, I would actually say, despite our obvious political differences, that @Ilov80sis probably that guy that I almost always find myself nodding in agreement with even when I'm out of my league culture-wise or even when I disagree. 

Yes, I know it's a paradox. 
Thanks, I appreciate it. If you hadn't posted this, you probably would have to come mind for me as well. As you said, it is a bit odd as I agree on so much with the FFA Rock and so little with the Political Thread Rock. 

Thanks, I appreciate it. If you hadn't posted this, you probably would have to come mind for me as well. As you said, it is a bit odd as I agree on so much with the FFA Rock and so little with the Political Thread Rock. 
It's odd, isn't it? I think it's largely a thing where I was born in a particular time and place and my politics are actually what I consider to be progressively contrarian when juxtaposed against the area I grew up in and its leanings. This same contrarian spirit probably leads me to have many similar subcultural and social tastes and etiquette as many found coming from the left. 

It's the spirit, is what I'm sayin', really.  

Every now and then, someone comes into your life that completely shakes your world view. Someone who is charismatic, strong, hilarious, and radiant. Someone who is knowledgeable about all the things you care about, empathetic when you need a friend, a riot when you need a good laugh.

We have walked the hardest steps together, climbed the highest mountains together, and crossed the scariest of seas together. And no matter what happens, you're always here. You're as much a part of this website as you are in my life. You are the backbone that holds this place together. You are the salt of the earth this website exists on. You are the hamster that keeps the servers running on this website. You are the hand of righteousness as strong as the language filter that Jesus' Favorite Boat Salesman imposes on all of us.

But most of all, you're my friend.

Thank you, @#1 Fan of Ghana Soccer . Never change. Don't ever, ever change.

WikkidPissah for me, just because we've chatted back a forth a lot, going back to the Mother farcar days. 

Ha! Sure is but I'm a sucker for sentimental things  :).  Every great, epic journey starts somewhere.  Mine started at Fanball.
yeah, we were in leagues. were you in Fanatics, the early draft league (that's still going, btw - gbin, wally, jbuz, bandwagon, geewill, derekgoblue etc)? didnt you have an elephant logo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread