What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

i'm 41, am i too young for a cardigan? (1 Viewer)

Too young?

• yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
After 40+ you're not too old for anything.  At this point you could die and it wouldn't be too shocking to anyone.

i know you live by a college now but a cardigan and a pipe will never attract the coeds these days brohan what i suggest is some really stupid aviator sunglasses an ironic mesh back trucker hat and pants so tight that you will both look and feel like a gigantic ahole apparently that is what works nowadays take that to the bank brohan 

45 and they have been a staple of my wardrobe for at least 5 years. I am constantly called an old man and pretty much everyone around me hates that I wear them. It's now a schtick that I wont give up until my friends are actually old enough that they start to wear them. 

I hate to be that sweater guy but my son used to wear my Coogi.  I think that was more of a Biggie than Cosby thing though.
Just looked up Coogi sweater...never heard that term before...add that to a nice pair of Girbaud jeans and he'll be fighting them off... 

Damnit - NO, you're not 'too young.'

C'mon, man, you gotta be you, to be free to live life alive in your own freewheelin' style.

Now at some point you might be too old to wear a cardigan, nothing worse than falling into steroetypes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardigans are perfectly acceptable for even a younger person- just needs to be done fashionably or you will look like an old man.

If you are physically fit you can work just about anything into a good look.  You just have to have the options and sense of style to pull it off.

Of course you're not too old!  But that's a funny way to spell Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe's last name.

Users who are viewing this thread