Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Digitallinh

Dynasty: WR Taywan Taylor, Titans

He's going to be a tough one for final roster cuts in dynasty (for those who haven't already dropped). I've held on, feels like he's too good to drop, but he seems buried. Some encouraging reports in this thread though. 

2 hours ago, RushHour said:

He's going to be a tough one for final roster cuts in dynasty (for those who haven't already dropped). I've held on, feels like he's too good to drop, but he seems buried. Some encouraging reports in this thread though. 

Yah, i cant see holding him any longer.  Two years roster spot wasted and now he'll finally show up.

3 hours ago, RushHour said:

Buried wr on a roster with Mariota as the QB.  As much as I do like Marcus, that doesn't bode well.

I had Taylor pegged as a great guy for real NFL teams to target in trade the moment they followed up the Humphries signing with drafting AJ Brown. I'd be thrilled if my Skins dealt a 5th or so for Taywan. Not sure why the Titans felt it was necessary to spend on a slot WR in FA with such a good fit in-house, a guy who has flashed and is on a rookie contract, and can threaten deep. On a run-heavy team. Seems like those cap dollars could have been spent more wisely. 

They've got an embarrassment of potential riches at WR now, and young. Some team should target the non-flavor-of-the-month in trade imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I had Taylor pegged as a great guy for real NFL teams to target in trade the moment they followed up the Humphries signing with drafting AJ Brown. I'd be thrilled if my Skins dealt a 5th or so for Taywan. Not sure why the Titans felt it was necessary to spend on a slot WR in FA with such a good fit in-house, a guy who has flashed and is on a rookie contract, and can threaten deep. On a run-heavy team. Seems like those cap dollars could have been spent more wisely. 

They've got an embarrassment of potential riches at WR now, and young. Some team should target the non-flavor-of-the-month in trade imo. 

I'm a Raider fan so I know what it's like to suffer from mismanagement, boneheaded ownership, etc... (as a Redskins fan can also sympathize I'm sure) but these Titans seem almost more painful. Seems like quite a talented roster for some time now but keep wanting to run some 1918 college offense or something as opposed to a 2019 offense. Would love if Belicheat would trade for this guy after seeing him in joint practices but I guess Vrabel would never allow it knowing Belicheat would use him properly and it would be like a Wes Welker redux or something.

Don't care so much about my fantasy roster but hope this kid can move teams and get some kind of a career going. RIP AJ Brown

• Like 1