What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Projected Three-Down Linebackers for IDP Leagues (Article) (1 Viewer)

And this isn't the wrong thread Slick.   All these LBs were mentioned as every down LB's in this article.  So it's very related to this article.  

Who died and made you king?  

This is off-topic I know, but can somebody tell me where the DL Tiers article link was posted?  I seem to remember seeing it somewhere (I'm assuming in this forum), but I can't find it anywhere.  I can find the LB article on the home page, but not the DL one.  Pretty bummed that they're not being updated (and no DB article) like previous years, but I guess I'll take what I can get.  

This is off-topic I know, but can somebody tell me where the DL Tiers article link was posted?  I seem to remember seeing it somewhere (I'm assuming in this forum), but I can't find it anywhere.  I can find the LB article on the home page, but not the DL one.  Pretty bummed that they're not being updated (and no DB article) like previous years, but I guess I'll take what I can get.  
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=17bramel_defensive_line_tiers_june

Awesome.  Thank you for the quick response.   :thumbup:

Another question.... Does FBG still do an article that includes projections for PR/KR guys?  In other words, not just the list of names, but including yards/TD's.  

I did a Google search, and found one from 2013.  Of course, that one came out on September 4th, so I suppose it's possible that it just isn't out yet.   :unsure:  

Awesome.  Thank you for the quick response.   :thumbup:

Another question.... Does FBG still do an article that includes projections for PR/KR guys?  In other words, not just the list of names, but including yards/TD's.  

I did a Google search, and found one from 2013.  Of course, that one came out on September 4th, so I suppose it's possible that it just isn't out yet.   :unsure:  
I think their kicker guru left around 2013 and was never replaced.  It was a loss.  I don't recall seeing return projections in recent years, but I also haven't gone out of my way looking for them...

I think their kicker guru left around 2013 and was never replaced.  It was a loss.  I don't recall seeing return projections in recent years, but I also haven't gone out of my way looking for them...
That's kind of what I figured / was afraid of.  Bummer.  

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread