What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Watkins vs. Martavis Bryant (1 Viewer)

DaBeers

Footballguy
PPR league:   A trade scenario has developed where:

I give Sammy Watkins and the choice between Forte / Zay Jones / Corey Davis

I receive Tevon Coleman and Martavis Bryant.

Notes:  Watkins is likely my WR5 behind Julio, Dez, Hopkins, and Diggs.   Coleman would be my RB 3 / 4  behind Freeman and Miller (depending on your thoughts about Ameer Abdullah)  but               also maybe the best handcuff in the league.

My concern is Martavis Bryant is still not fully reinstated.  Looking for thoughts - assuming Bryant is a full go next week, is this a shark move?

TIA and will answer yours.

I do that trade with Sammy and Forte. Don't think you lose much with Sammy because you are pretty stacked at wr while giving up Forte (who it seems the Jets have given up on as well) and get some Rb security for Freeman (and a startable flex Rb in an emergency).

Forte may end up being more useful than Jones or Corey Davis but has no keeper value (not sure what the keeper rules are).

Help with mine? https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/759417-trade-full-of-falcons-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread