What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prosise for Rudolph (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Just a simple fact finding question.  I was presented with trading Prosise for Rudolph in a dynasty PPR where TE's get 1.25 per reception.  I have Doyle, Delanie, and Z Miller with Butt in my taxi squad spot.  We can start up to 3 TEs with two flex spots.  Sorry, should have added starting 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, with two flex (RB-WR-TE)

I have at RB:  Bell, Coleman, Howard, Kelley, Forte, Stewart, J. Conner, Washington, and Prosise

I value Prosise more than Rudolph, but I think this makes sense to do the deal.  I did counter trying to squeeze a rookie draft pick upgrade from round 3 (projected late) to round 2 (projected middle).  

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy X3, Seattle's committee backfield is too crowded and Rudolph is solid plus Rudolph is an upgrade on your TE's. Do it before Seattle comes out with their next depth chart. Not saying he will be but there is a chance Prosise could be 4th on the depth chart.

Users who are viewing this thread