What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade full of falcons WHIR (1 Viewer)

brn0906

Footballguy
12 team PPR. Superflex, start Qb, rbx2, wrx2, flex, te, op.

My team:

Qbs: Ryan, Eli, Wentz

Rbs: Freeman, Duke, West, Coleman

Wrs: Baldwin, Fitz, Sanders, Crowder, Tyrell

TE: Ertz, Brate

Guy is wanting to trade me Julio and Gurley for Eli, Freeman and Baldwin. Note: QB2s are hard to come by in this league and this guy currently has Cutler and savage/Watson. Would you do this trade without having him include a qb? Or ask for cutler/Watson?

Thanks guys! WHIR

12 team PPR. Superflex, start Qb, rbx2, wrx2, flex, te, op.

My team:

Qbs: Ryan, Eli, Wentz

Rbs: Freeman, Duke, West, Coleman

Wrs: Baldwin, Fitz, Sanders, Crowder, Tyrell

TE: Ertz, Brate

Guy is wanting to trade me Julio and Gurley for Eli, Freeman and Baldwin. Note: QB2s are hard to come by in this league and this guy currently has Cutler and savage/Watson. Would you do this trade without having him include a qb? Or ask for cutler/Watson?

Thanks guys! WHIR
Don't make that trade in a Superflex league. The difference between Gurley and Freeman is roughly close to the difference between Julio and Baldwin. So you're giving up a decent Superflex option (Eli) for close to nothing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I think you could offer a trade that works better in your favor since his QBs are so bad. Plus I think I'd rather have freeman/baldwin than julio/gurley this year anyways.

Thanks! Yea at some point the demand for a qb2 will hit some of these guys hard and I should be able to cash in.

Id hold off in 2qb league, freeman is better than Gurley in a ppr(though I think he'll be better this year), and Baldwin wasn't that far behind Julio last year. I would look at trading some of your depth at wr to upgrade your rb2. 

Thanks! Yea that's what I've been trying to do. Would love for a big week 1 from Hogan and Tyrell. Will probably take a week or 2 for guys to realize they are overvaluing some of their players and need a wr.

I agree with earlier posts.  I would not accept that offer.  Perhaps I don't have the confidence in Gurley that some do. Freeman is the better choice in PPR right now. Todd does rebound to some extent, but he won't be far and away the better option.  Julio has big games and disappears.  Maybe I like more consistency.  Baldwin isn't far off statistically.  

I agree with earlier posts.  I would not accept that offer.  Perhaps I don't have the confidence in Gurley that some do. Freeman is the better choice in PPR right now. Todd does rebound to some extent, but he won't be far and away the better option.  Julio has big games and disappears.  Maybe I like more consistency.  Baldwin isn't far off statistically.  
Ditto the other peeps, You are giving up way more than you are receiving.  If they are really desperate for a QB offer him Ryan for Julio, when he balks-offer him Eli for Gurley, You are in the drivers seat and don't need to trade. He does. 

Users who are viewing this thread