What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bernardrick McKinney trade value? (1 Viewer)

FredG

Footballguy
Was offered Bernardrick McKinney in exchange for my 2018 3rd round pick.

Must start 3 LB's. I have Telvin Smith, KJ Wright, Whitehead, Jerrell Freeman, V. Rey, and Hightower. Would drop one of these if I pick up McKinney.

Scoring points are 

Tackle 1.5 pts - Assist 0.75 pts - TFL 2.0 pts

Sack 3.0 pts - Interception 3.0 pts

1st season playing IDP and not sure how to value LB's but 3rd round sounds high

He's a big upgrade over Rey, so the pickup is worthwhile.  Third feels a little steep for him, unless your scoring favors IDPs.  For comparison, where did Foster and Davis go in this year's draft?

With Telvin and Freeman you don't need to acquire McKinney, so I'd try negotiating,  Offer a 4th and 5th, or ask for 4th back for your 3rd or some such...

I would make that move.  McKinney is a solid LB2 that can be LB1 at times.  He rushes the passer well and isn't the greatest in coverage so he gets picked on a lot so the tackles get increased.  That's not a bad thing for IDP.  

Well considering LB's usually go a lot later in your league that 3rd might be a bit steep.  Your starters are fine so this is just a depth play and there are still IDP studs available in the 3rd.  I'd agree to go back with a 4th, or ask for his 4th back.

Thanks all for the answers. Someone else grabbed the offer and gave up their 3rd. Appreciate the replies. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread