What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help, Dynasty Trade proposal- Zeke and Julio involved (1 Viewer)

Pwingles

Footballguy
12 team, ppr, te premium

Q/R/WW/T/ 4x flex

Being offered Brees and Zeke, for my Crowell and Julio

I am absolutely turning this offer down, mostly cuz I just dont need Brees. I am intrigued however by Zeke and something else for this price.

Current Rbs;

Ingram, Mixon, Lynch, Crow, Hill, Perkins, Kamara, Henderson

Current Wrs;

Evans, Julio, Dez, Tyrell, Boyd, Coleman, C Davis, other misc guys

The guy offering has 3 1sts next year, 1 likely pretty early, the other could be anywhere.

He has no other players he could reasonably give so, I am thinking of maybe countering for a pick at least, what say you?

Counter with a pick

More than 1 pick

decline alltogether?

12 team, ppr, te premium

Q/R/WW/T/ 4x flex

Being offered Brees and Zeke, for my Crowell and Julio

I am absolutely turning this offer down, mostly cuz I just dont need Brees. I am intrigued however by Zeke and something else for this price.

Current Rbs;

Ingram, Mixon, Lynch, Crow, Hill, Perkins, Kamara, Henderson

Current Wrs;

Evans, Julio, Dez, Tyrell, Boyd, Coleman, C Davis, other misc guys

The guy offering has 3 1sts next year, 1 likely pretty early, the other could be anywhere.

He has no other players he could reasonably give so, I am thinking of maybe countering for a pick at least, what say you?

Counter with a pick

More than 1 pick

decline alltogether?
It actually looks like a pretty good trade for you, however if you don't want Brees remove him and counter for Zeke and 2 picks if you feel comfortable with betting on Zeke this year.

It actually looks like a pretty good trade for you, however if you don't want Brees remove him and counter for Zeke and 2 picks if you feel comfortable with betting on Zeke this year.
its a start 1 qb league, I have dalton and carr. Brees is likely an upgrade on them this year, but if you break the trade down like this

julio for zeke

crow for brees

it looks less good, imo. IDK tho, it is tempting. DTC has it rated 60.5 to 48.1 in favor of the julio side for what thats worth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread