What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stripper Problem (1 Viewer)

Snickers

Footballguy
So there is this strip club near my office that I frequent during the day at times, I happen to be there now. There is the very cool stripper who treats me right and isn't annoying that I hang out with on occasion. Lately, every time I come in she is on top of me shortly after I walk in. She is cool and I enjoy her but I'd like to switch it up at this point. Do I just tell her straight out?

So there is this strip club near my office that I frequent during the day at times, I happen to be there now. There is the very cool stripper who treats me right and isn't annoying that I hang out with on occasion. Lately, every time I come in she is on top of me shortly after I walk in. She is cool and I enjoy her but I'd like to switch it up at this point. Do I just tell her straight out?
Mo Strippers, Mo Money, Mo Problems.

"If I wanted to talk to you every day, I wouldn't be paying you $25 to grind your crotch on my lap and then walk away."
Well, I want to balance telling her to #### off for now with knowing I will want to head back her way eventually. Perhaps I'm overthinking it.

While I don't know what this has to do with fantasy football or is this my area of expertise, I would like to add some perspective on empathy.

This girl would most likely feel rejected by your lack of interest and you could hurt her feelings. Regardless if her profession involves taking off her clothes, she is a human being with feelings, so you should be cognizant of that.

I'd think it might be best to decrease your exposure to this strip club if your feelings are strong. At the very least, I'd find out her schedule and visit on days she wasn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the $280 in singles... no, wait.... $2 bills. 
Lay down on the stage face up. 
Place $2 bill on face...wait for stripper to pick it up. 
Repeat 140 times

1) Divide the $280 into eight $35 table dance allotments, sealed in individual ziplocs.
2) Print out this spreadsheet
3) Walk around asking strippers you like to sign up for slots (be sure to give your girl first crack so she knows she's special to you)
4) Enjoy 

Well, I want to balance telling her to #### off for now with knowing I will want to head back her way eventually. Perhaps I'm overthinking it.
she's a stripper.  if you want to head back her way, all you have to do is pay her.

Am I the only person who feels uncomfortable going to strip clubs. I have not been in one non bachelor party related since 1996. 

My wife and kids are gone for the weekend. Maybe I too, will live post from a local establishment. 

This is not a stripper problem. A stripper problem is when you fall in love with a stripper, murder your wife, throw the suitcase containing the body out the window of your moving car with your infant son the back seat. Move in w/said stripper and profess your undying love with said stripper. Thats a stripper problem. [I am NOT making this story up] [My involvement with this story starts much much later on]

This is not a stripper problem. A stripper problem is when you fall in love with a stripper, murder your wife, throw the suitcase containing the body out the window of your moving car with your infant son the back seat. Move in w/said stripper and profess your undying love with said stripper. Thats a stripper problem. [I am NOT making this story up] [My involvement with this story starts much much later on]
go on...

Am I the only person who feels uncomfortable going to strip clubs. I have not been in one non bachelor party related since 1996. 

My wife and kids are gone for the weekend. Maybe I too, will live post from a local establishment. 
they've never done it for me either :shrug:

i can't disconnect from reality and just enjoy the ####

Users who are viewing this thread