What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SRich now the #1 DT (1 Viewer)

Robar

Footballguy
After being traded to Seattle there's no doubt in my mind that he's the number one defensive tackle and it's not close. Expect him to be changed by Rotoworld shortly and by MFL on the 5th.

As a Jets fan, unless Richardson does something stupid (which is always a possibility with him), then SR is going to be a beast in Seattle.

Off the top of my head, by (future)MFL designations...

1. Richardson

2. Atkins

3. Cox

4. Snacks

5. Buckner

6. Short

7. Linval

8. Suh

9. Malcolm Brown

10. Dareus

Bonus - Goldman

If you are looking for a guy listed as a DT and just hoping to get 5-7 sacks, which will make him a top 10-15 guy, cause we know "most" DT's suck for tackles, Grady Jarrett may be that guy. He had 4 sacks in a part time role most of last year and now he will be the starter and this kid has some quickness for a big guy. I expect 6+ sacks if he stays healthy. 

If you are looking for a guy listed as a DT and just hoping to get 5-7 sacks, which will make him a top 10-15 guy, cause we know "most" DT's suck for tackles, Grady Jarrett may be that guy. He had 4 sacks in a part time role most of last year and now he will be the starter and this kid has some quickness for a big guy. I expect 6+ sacks if he stays healthy. 
Agreed. Jarrett and Jernigan could very much end up in the top 10...DT is deep this year!

I also like the Goldman call, I actually had him rostered and was back and forth between Goldman and Jarrett, I went with Jarrett. Get it? :)  I am booing myself right now. Anyway, I swapped back to Jarrett when Goldman got dinged and that's really the issue, he is excellent when he plays but can't seem to stay healthy. 

He may not be top 10...scratch that, yes he will. In DT required leagues, even in decently deep but not crazy deep ones, Kenny Clark could be available, and was changed to NT on Rotoworld (in the last few days I assume) so when the last changes are made today in MFL I'd expect Clark to be a DT (Daniels and Lowry at DE)

Users who are viewing this thread