What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Wild Wings (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
We had our draft at BWW the other night. I had never been there before. No lie... maybe the best burger + fries combo I've ever had. Oddly enough, their wings sucked.

We had our draft at BWW the other night. I had never been there before. No lie... maybe the best burger + fries combo I've ever had. Oddly enough, their wings sucked.
Their fries taste like chicken wings....I love the curry hot wings!!!!  

Had never been to one as only recently have we had a few pop up relatively nearby.  Tried to go to watch the Macgregor fight.  Got there at about 11 and the whole place was packed and they wouldn't let anyone else in.  But they have an outdoor patio with a bunch of TVs and they were next to a Wawa.  So my friend and I went and got a coffee and came back and stood on the sidewalk and watched the fight.  And did not have to pay the $20 cover.

So all in all, on a scale of 1 to 10, I give BWW a 7.

Been there once, never had their burger, wings were not very good. Best ever? That's got to be a stretch based on my experience with their wings... Had Del Frisco's burger today, while not the best ever for me, still very good.

Never had a burger there but find it hard to believe it's this good. The place in my opinion is the definition of American mediocrity. 

I was pretty drunk, so my rating system may be skewed a bit, but it was a friggin great burger. Thick, cooked perfectly, pickles onions, lettuce, pepper jack cheese and a buttered, grilled roll. Going back again just for that. And because the bartender was an absolute smokeshow.

I love their wings.

No cover at the Tucson one. Fights are always free but if you want a seat you have to get their early, it fills up fast.

Had a fun time at one in Milwaukee last summer for Beerhole.  There's one near me, but I never go there. 

Had a fun time at one in Milwaukee last summer for Beerhole.  There's one near me, but I never go there. 
We do our fantasy draft there. They do a nice setup with the draft boards and stuff. Their wings are ok, fine for a chain place. Their wedges are solid. Nothing spectacular. 

For example, the smoked brown sugar wings at Smokey Bones are a billion times better. Those are perfection, as far as chain food goes.

Why dont you guys like their wings? I love them
Because they are a wing place and the wings are average at best. I have had better wings at a bowling alley. Quaker steak and lube have really good wings. Problem is there aren't any locations in Michigan. 

I suppose the quality varies from location to location, but they were just... wings. I was underwhelmed.
I guess I feel like all wings are just wings. I certainly know bad ones when I have them and there are some spots I wont go to anymore. I like the BWW variety and they were great.

Their traditional, bone in wings kinda suck in my honest opinion.   Boneless can be okay, if not from the bottom of the pan.  Hot BBQ sauce is da bomb....

Lots of TV's for football and cold beer are really the only reasons I go to our BW3 anymore - otherwise, meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only redeeming thing about BWW is that's where I watched the Bruins win the Stanley Cup in '11 while on business travel to lovely Eagan, MN. That's all I got.

Their traditional, bone in wings kinda suck in my honest opinion.   Boneless can be okay, if not from the bottom of the pan.  Hot BBq saice is da bomb....

Lots of TV's for football and cold beer are really the only reasons I go to our BW3 anymore - otherwise, meh.
This, except their fries are good too.

Their fries were shockingly good. Crisp, flavorful and piping hot. 3 for 3. It seems hard to screw that up, but so many places do.

Never had a burger there but find it hard to believe it's this good. The place in my opinion is the definition of American mediocrity. 
I like their sauces, but the wings are the definition of meh. Burgers are WAY over cooked. We buy their sauces and use them on our homemade wings. Win win.

They changed things up a few years ago and the wings are bigger and way better.  Anyone commenting from 2015 or before is misguided.

I don't understand. Mine wasn't well done at all. I still would have told them to take it off of the bill. Don't pay for something you hated.

There for the first time a few nights ago for a fantasy draft. Ordered boneless wings and fries. I never order boneless but didn't want to sauce up the stickers.

Ive had better nuggets at McDonald's than those boneless wings. Fries too. 

Probably will never go back

Their traditional, bone in wings kinda suck in my honest opinion.   Boneless can be okay, if not from the bottom of the pan.  Hot BBQ sauce is da bomb....

hmmm.  completely disagree with this.  The boneless are never as good as the traditional.  Also, a lot depends on the location.  There is a huge variation between different locations.   I've had garbage wings at certain BW3's and then went to a different one and they were great.

I'm a big fan. Wings are solid. 
Went Monday with the family. Tried the combo bone in and boneless for the first time.  was not a fan of the boneless.  The wings are always pretty meaty, just depends on getting the right sauce that day.  Also a great place to take a two month old because it's pretty loud in there and no one will hear the screaming. 

Went Monday with the family. Tried the combo bone in and boneless for the first time.  was not a fan of the boneless.  The wings are always pretty meaty, just depends on getting the right sauce that day.  Also a great place to take a two month old because it's pretty loud in there and no one will hear the screaming. 
That's a big selling point. Plus my kids like the corn dogs and free iPads so I can drink a beer, watch games, and have pretty good wings and they leave me alone. 

Users who are viewing this thread