What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate My Year 6 IDP Dynasty Team (1 Viewer)

Truman

Footballguy
I have no idea whether I'm contending this year off the back of my league best WRs or a year away. As an aside my #2/3 RBs are in their mid-30s yet I have three rookie prospects.

12 Team League, PP Simple Flex offense, 2/3/2 D, week 1 starters in bold

Bradford, Sam MIN QB366.409

Newton, Cam CAR QB392.8511

Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB (R)-9

Breida, Matt SFO RB (R)-11

Carson, Chris SEA RB (R)-6

Ivory, Chris JAC RB115.908

Kamara, Alvin NOS RB (R)-5

Miller, Lamar HOU RB247.707

Sproles, Darren PHI RB196.4510

Washington, Dwayne DET RB69.007

Woodhead, Danny BAL RB (Q)30.9010

Anderson, Robby NYJ WR125.5011

Cooks, Brandin NEP WR246.609

Cooper, Amari OAK WR232.5010

Decker, Eric TEN WR (Q)42.408

Doctson, Josh WAS WR (Q)8.605

Hilton, T.Y. IND WR278.3011

Lockett, Tyler SEA WR (Q)167.756

Rogers, Eli PIT WR128.459

Strong, Jaelen HOU WR (S)27.107

Allen, Dwayne NEP TE112.609

Everett, Gerald LAR TE (R)-8

Fleener, Coby NOS TE139.505

Gathers, Rico DAL TE (Q)-6

Njoku, David CLE TE (R)-9

Santos, Cairo KCC PK133.0010

Atkins, Geno CIN DT89.006

Short, Kawann CAR DT120.0011

Suh, Ndamukong MIA DT149.0011

Beasley, Vic ATL LB153.005

Fackrell, Kyler GBP LB45.008

Lee, Marquel OAK LB (R)-10

McKinney, Benardrick HOU LB233.007

Reddick, Haason ARI LB (R)-8

Riley, Duke ATL LB (R)-5

Smith, Jaylon DAL LB-6

Thompson, Shaq CAR LB123.0011

Addae, Jahleel LAC S111.009

Chancellor, Kam SEA S162.006

Coleman, Kurt CAR S

I think you'll be competitive this year especially if any of your lottery Tix like Breida or Carson hit.

Tes need some work. Long term are probably at least serviceable if not good but for this year I might try to find help. Maybe you can move Doctson for someone, or maybe package him with a lotto ticket like Carson who has his name recognition at the moment to upgrade the rb or te position. Your rbs are shaky and if/when one misses time you don't have any depth. You have wr depth to spare, and Doctson still has value but could be significantly less if he misses a bunch of time or isn't utilized this year. Lockett also may have some appeal to the right team. You may also be able to pick up a cheap guy like fiderowicz, the guy from Houston whose name I can't spell. Cameron brate might be cheap but produce this year. Vance McDonald? George kittle? I'd be shopping....

This looks like a rebuild/rebuilt team. You need too many things to go your way this year to be truly competitive. 

I'd look to move Miller and Decker. Maybe for Gurley since people seem to be down on him. See if the Fournette owner will give you anything for Ivory. Try and move Suh and Atkins as well. You only have DTs for you DL spots. Beasley is a stud but he's got a LB tag instead of a DE and because of this he doesn't put up enough points/tackles. Try to move him too. Kam is 29 but carries a big name value so he's probably a good trade option too. 

For me, I look for MLBs/ILBs or SS on bad teams as they get lots tackles/opportunities. Jamal Adams for the NYJ is a great target. I'd try to go Kam for Adams straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread