What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUPERFLEX QB2 (1 Viewer)

timdraheim

Footballguy
What is the general consensus on my QB 2 in a superflex league where all TDs are 6 pts.  I have Flacco right now but Blake Bortles and rookie Deshaun Watson are still on the waiver wire.  My QB1 is Jameis Winston, do I keep flacco or grab one of the others guys listed....  I'm a fan of the Ravens and I think they are still going to throw the ball a lot but I need that position to score points so any and all help / insight will be much appreciated.

Flacco is serviceable.  Watson may ride the pine most of the year.  Bortles almost lost his job to Henne, but keep him on speed dial to see if he looks decent the first couple of games.

Flacco is definitely a better fantasy QB than Bortles/Watson. How big are the rosters? Would be tempted to roster all 4 in a 2 QB depending on format

One thing I failed to mention that might have been pertanent info was we can ONLY have 2 qbs on the roster at all times.  So no hording and stashing which I think was why the commish did that....  

Users who are viewing this thread