What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 team $35 buy in standard ESPN snake draft (1 Viewer)

Seahawks3700

Footballguy
Looking to fill 8 more spots in the league by tonight, let's make it happen and get the league rolling. 10 team standard format on espn. Snake draft standard H2H payments through league safe. Looking for people who intend to be committed playing every week, consistently setting their lineups and chatting with other members in order to make it an enjoyable experience for all. Email me at fantasyfootball2400@gmail.com with any questions or simply reply to the thread, $35 buy in $200 first place $115 second place $35 3rd place thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you guys add yourself into the league, be ready to pay the $35 buy in to the league safe, hoping to draft tonight 

If the draft is tomorrow then I can't do it.  I have a live draft tomorrow in another league. I can do tonight or Wednesday night.

Just joined. That should make 9. I would suggest setting the draft time to 10:30 or 10:45 and reposting the league on this board, with "looking for one more," in the title of the post.

Users who are viewing this thread