What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

zeke squad (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkngvxn

Footballguy
took a chance on zeke...did my team suffer?  10 team ppr league start 1Q 2R 3W 1T 1Flex K D  draft round in ( )  I had pick 6

Carr (12)---waited too long....many teams had 2, i was last to take QB1

Ajayi (1), Zeke (2), Gurley (3), Martin (8), McFadden (9), Kamara (15)

Hopkins (4), Baldwin (5), ARob (6), Kelvin (7), Garcon (10), K White (11) 

Henry (13), Clay (16)

kicker and Defense

what do you think of the team?  i think it turned out okay, but wish i would have taken Big Ben instead of Kevin White...Ertz went in round 8, so i kinda wish i would have taken him instead of martin...

took a chance on zeke...did my team suffer?  10 team ppr league start 1Q 2R 3W 1T 1Flex K D  draft round in ( )  I had pick 6

Henry (13), Clay (16)

kicker and Defense

what do you think of the team?  i think it turned out okay, but wish i would have taken Big Ben instead of Kevin White...Ertz went in round 8, so i kinda wish i would have taken him instead of martin...
Are you a Miami fan?  Ajayi at 6 overall?

i know, but i kinda wanted to start with a RB because when i was mocking, i noticed hopkins, arob and watkins falling so i thought i could get a couple of them and i did + i got baldwin...the RBs get a little cloudy after the top ones...DJ, Bell, Antonio, Freeman, OBJ were gone...i kinda like ajayi, so i took him over gordon and mccoy...

the only WRs i considered early were OBJ and Antonio and both were taken...i have a lot of shares of AJG and Julio (other leagues) overdraft for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Team looks decent, not the biggest fan of those WRs, but you're looking pretty good at RB.  I might have went WR round 3, instead of taking Gurley.  And Carr will do just fine for you.

I think Ajayi was a reach. I would have taken both McCoy or Gordon over him. I also think Ajayi may have been available for you in the 2nd. But if he is your guy that you had to have I can understand not risking waiting until the 2nd  

The biggest problem I see is at QB. In a 10 team league it means a lot of the league has a top tier QB. Carr is not startable in a 10 teamer in my opinion. 

Henry (13), Clay (16)

kicker and Defense

Weak qb and te and a bit mediocre at wr.

Should try to trade gurley at some point for a better option at one or two of those.  

I think Ajayi was a reach. I would have taken both McCoy or Gordon over him. I also think Ajayi may have been available for you in the 2nd. But if he is your guy that you had to have I can understand not risking waiting until the 2nd  

The biggest problem I see is at QB. In a 10 team league it means a lot of the league has a top tier QB. Carr is not startable in a 10 teamer in my opinion. 
QB may be the last thing I'm worried about in a 10 team league. Still easy to get a guy that can put up QB1 numbers and much easier to stream because there are more available on waivers. 

I'm starting with Rivers as my 10 team league QB. 

ajayi is my guy this year...i think he is going to be a top 5 RB...i don't like what buffalo is doing and i don't think mccoy stays healthy....completely understand gordon though...perhaps i will regret that one

oh, i understand...14 QBs were off the board before i picked Carr, so i think i was lucky to get him actually...

i actually hate my TE more than my QB...hoping that a team drops their QB2 when some hot players emerge on the ww..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread