What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Super Leagues on ESPN (96 team total)/ $50 / $100 / $200 Leaguesafe PPR 8 divisions of 12 teams (1 Viewer)

Freezang

Footballguy
So this year I ran 3 different 96 Team super leagues. We started doing the 1st one 4 years ago.

We have a $100 one, and 2 different $50 ones.

Well I am looking for fellas for next year since I have a decent waitlist on the leagues already. I am planning on doing a $200 one next year in addition to the $50 and the $100. Already have about 10 guys that said they would do it next year.

PPR....Fractional scoring...league settings from one of the divisions
http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1410182

This year's league rules/payouts are here on the rules tab at bottom or top of your page (depending what device you view it on
www.tinyurl.com/ffbaddicts ($50 entry)
www.tinyurl.com/ffbjunkies  ($100 entry)
www.tinyurl.com/ffbaddicts-2 ($50 entry)

I have tried to keep everyone (all 8 leagues) drafting on the same day/time. Like tonight's $100 league are all drafting at 9:30pm ETNext year I will try and make 1 or 2 leagues out of the 8 on the weekend. I know we missed out on some Europeans and fellas who work nights only that would have loved to be in. But we will see. I tried to keep it fair in having everyone drafting at the exact same time.

We do 8 leagues/divisions of 12 teams
They all operate as your normal 12 team league.

All 8 leagues/divisions run completely seperate and independently by themself during the regular season.
In the regular season you play each person in your league once.

Then the playoffs start in week 12.
Playoffs are the top 32 teams overall
There are also playoffs for the other teams that do not make the top 32.

This year, vote has passed to comp the commish's entry for all the work.

Draft order is randomized once all 12 teams in your league have paid.

I probably won't check here often so please email at Freezang_@hotmail.com
if you want in or to ask any questions.

just wrapping up another year of this.

I'd say successful if I could place in it, but everyone else seems to be having a lot of fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread