What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TJ Ward acquired by Bucs (1 Viewer)

Conte has always looked like a pedestrian talent but I don't know anything about Tandy for comparison's sake. My guess would be Ward is the only S to own from TB, since he's the one that will be SS, lining up close to the LOS and getting tackles. 

Best stat crew in the league for solo tackles.  If Ward gets full time action he should be a db1 for fantasy owners.

Conte has always looked like a pedestrian talent but I don't know anything about Tandy for comparison's sake. My guess would be Ward is the only S to own from TB, since he's the one that will be SS, lining up close to the LOS and getting tackles. 
Ward will put up solid numbers but there will be games that Tandy produces as well.  Not an every-week starter but rosterable in deeper formats as a bye week or injury fill-in.

There's no SS or FS in the Bucs scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread