What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hello where is my original 3-digit member number? (1 Viewer)

RedRaiders

Mr. +EV
Someone please ask Ken Maxwell to correct this immediately so my profile reflects my elite status correctly. A 3-digit member number is worth 10,000,000 reputation points at last market check.

A higher number makes me feel younger, like some hip dude that is just getting into Fantasy Football and found this site.

You're not factoring in the recent 3 digit mine collapse in Namibia.   It was creeping in on 14M when the Asian markets opened this morning.  
Smdh at the loss of social currency one had 14 years ago when they logged in really early at work to make sure they got 3 digit number. +14 reputation! That's what MARKS in the shark pool get for posting a WSIS thread.

Smdh at the loss of social currency one had 14 years ago when they logged in really early at work to make sure they got 3 digit number. +14 reputation! That's what MARKS in the shark pool get for posting a WSIS thread.
Kevan Barlow or Marcel Shipp as my PPR flex?  Will answer yours.    

How about those of us who got hosed back in the early 000's when they board made some kind of change and we had to re-register.  I was like number 150 on the original board, not the freaking peon I am here.  

I got mine back when they were all in Roman numerals, XXX.  Priceless in today's market.  But the language filter turned it into ####. :rant:  

How about those of us who got hosed back in the early 000's when they board made some kind of change and we had to re-register.  I was like number 150 on the original board, not the freaking peon I am here.  
to be fair, you've worked really hard to be the freaking peon you are here.

That's right!  I was here when the search function actually worked, you could curse, post nudes, and JB gave out a free boat a week.

It was literally heaven on earth. 
 I remember '06 -- we got timeouts for creating accounts like footballgoys but the t was replaced with a cross and it was really insensitive. Those were the days.

That's right!  I was here when the search function actually worked, you could curse, post nudes, and JB gave out a free boat a week.

It was literally heaven on earth. 
you old timers seem mean.

I'm going to get my turn of the century fanball guys and have an outsiders style rumble.

I was going to add the pigeon smilie, but can't find it. even used the search function and everything.

I can't find my 3 digit member number, but I can still get into the 3 digit forum. 

For those of you that didn't previously qualify, see if you can get in.  Might be your lucky day.

I can't find my 3 digit member number, but I can still get into the 3 digit forum. 

For those of you that didn't previously qualify, see if you can get in.  Might be your lucky day.
GREAT point. I had to log out and log back in, and there it was. 

Users who are viewing this thread