What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bench RB - D'Onta Foreman or Matt Breida? (1 Viewer)

snowmanjack

Footballguy
Who should I have on my bench - Matt Brieda as a backup/handcuff for Hyde, or D'Onta Foreman?

I personally think Foreman has more potential this year behind Lamar Miller, that's why I drafted him. But given Hyde is my #2 RB, should I drop Foreman for Brieda?

League: 12-team Redraft .5ppr
Start: QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/FLEX/TE
Team:
RB: M. Gordon, Carlos Hyde, Rob Kelley, Rex Burkhead, D'Onta Foreman
WR: B. Cooks, D.Hopkins, DaVante Parker, K.Britt, E.Decker
QB: R.Wilson, C.Wentz
TE: K.Rudolph

Who should I have on my bench - Matt Brieda as a backup/handcuff for Hyde, or D'Onta Foreman?

I personally think Foreman has more potential this year behind Lamar Miller, that's why I drafted him. But given Hyde is my #2 RB, should I drop Foreman for Brieda?

League: 12-team Redraft .5ppr
Start: QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/FLEX/TE
Team:
RB: M. Gordon, Carlos Hyde, Rob Kelley, Rex Burkhead, D'Onta Foreman
WR: B. Cooks, D.Hopkins, DaVante Parker, K.Britt, E.Decker
QB: R.Wilson, C.Wentz
TE: K.Rudolph
Personally, I'd drop Burkhead and pick up Breida if I really wanted the handcuff. The NE RB is so murky and Bellichick uses all of his RBs in different situations that I don't think any of the Pats have any real roster value.

Here's mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/759769-draft-question/

dagman said:
Personally, I'd drop Burkhead and pick up Breida if I really wanted the handcuff. The NE RB is so murky and Bellichick uses all of his RBs in different situations that I don't think any of the Pats have any real roster value.

Here's mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/759769-draft-question/
Agreed, Breida is a better lottery ticket/handcuff than Burkhead.  Rex will be too inconsistent but has bye week appeal. 

Users who are viewing this thread