What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 5 LBs (1 Viewer)

DeepandCheap

Footballguy
Hi,

in my league I can start 2-5 LBs. The scoring system is very tackle heavy (2 Points per Tackle, 1 Assist, 3 FF, 3 FR, 4 INT, 4 Sack). I have the following LBs:

1. Alexander, Kwon @MIA

2. Alonso, Kiko vs TBB 

3. Brown, Preston vs NYJ 

4. Goodson, B.J. @DAL 

5. James, Cory @TEN

Bench:

Anzalone, Alex @MIN

Bucannon, Deone @DET

Davis, Todd vs LAC 

Houston, Justin @NEP

Humber, Ramon vs NYJ  

Morrison, Antonio @LAR

Schobert, Joe vs PIT

I think the first four Slots are kind of safe but I'm not sure about James or Morrison (I really like the Matchup against the Rams but hate the Indy DEF as a unit). Thank you for your help and have good start into the new season!

James and Morrison have a lot of ambiguity at the moment as to usage and snap volume.  If one or both emerge you're in great shape.

If you're risk averse though, consider Schobert in week 1 and revisit for week 2 once we have Oakland and Indy snap counts.

I say go with Houston.  I mean he had two sacks.  If for some reason you can't put him in now I would go with Schobert.  Pittsburgh is going to run the ball a lot and he will have a nice high floor this week. 

Users who are viewing this thread