What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Issue (1 Viewer)

irchrisr

Footballguy
I have an issue this week, I only have 1 QB and its Winston. So I need to grab someone off the waiver wire. I am leaning on picking up Taylor or Wentz, probably liking Taylor better. The problem is I don't know which bench wide receiver I should drop. My options are Diggs, Hogan and Snead. I would love to here your guy's thoughts.

Eddit Roster

QB:Winston

WR: Evans, Hilton, Cooper, Snead, Hogan, Diggs

RB: Powell, McFadden, Bell, Gurly, Lacy

TE: Reed

K: Lutz

DST: Baltimore

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that's a touch one.  I would probably agree w/ Taylor. I'd definitely keep Diggs so it comes down to Hogan or Snead.  If you can get by until Snead comes back, he's maybe the safer bet?  I've got both Diggs and Hogan so I like them both though.

Side note.. if you can wait until tomorrow morning to decide, that might be handy.  It's still tough to tell how much Hogan will benefit from Edelman being out.  If he gets a bump in targets rather than Gronk or someone else, or, if Hogan goes off for 8 catches and 2 TD's tonight.... might change that decision.

I can wait, I have Evans, Cooper and Hilton. Starting Hilton and Cooper with Powell playing my flex. Then bell and Gurley as my Rb's. Also I have McFadden......

That is tough... I would say Taylor only due to match up against the jets. If needed, I'd probably drop Hogan, but his stock is rising and Snead is decreasing.

Not saying this is a good way to go, but if you are highly favored to win, I might drop the kicker to get another QB. From the looks of your team, I'd think you'd be very successful down the road. To do that would be very brave though.

Users who are viewing this thread