massraider

Snap Counts 2.0 2017 edition

329 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Young 8 said:

Wagner played almost 3 quarters but looked really bad, slow & tentative.

Probably a big reason why Gurley was not able to be stopped.  Might be a good sign for Zeke next week in most Super Bowls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gally said:

Probably a big reason why Gurley was not able to be stopped.  Might be a good sign for Zeke next week in most Super Bowls.

He makes that tackle on the 60 yard TD 97/100 times.  He was slow and took a bad angle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping they would sit him and allow him to get healthy but could see why he needed to be on the field as the play caller and best defender in a big game. If he sat I had wilhoite waiting who would have absorbed more tackles than he did otherwise and then Wagner is full go for week 16. I lost Wagner early, Bostic early and Perryman early to injuries on the defensive side this week. Seems like guys are dropping in bunches at this point in the year when dudes are just plain warn down physically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know why Matakevich didn't play? He was active but didn't play a single snap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RushHour said:

Anyone know why Matakevich didn't play? He was active but didn't play a single snap. 

i thought the chatter was about how they were going 4-3 for the game and man-to-man mostly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know the snap count for Jatavis Brown after Perryman was carted off?  Sounds like Perryman will be out this week but don't know if I can trust Jatavis Brown.  He was money earlier this year before injuries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mmarsian said:

Anyone know the snap count for Jatavis Brown after Perryman was carted off?  Sounds like Perryman will be out this week but don't know if I can trust Jatavis Brown.  He was money earlier this year before injuries.  

 

Perryman 22 / Jatavis 33

Defense 66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.