What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team ESPN Standard ($100 Leaguesafe) Draft 9:00pm ET (1 Viewer)

Interested and my wife also.  

Sjlaskey@gmail.com. 
Is your name Sam by chance? I believe you and your wife played in my last minute PPR league last year. A lot of us did not stay in contact with one another, but I think I remember you and your wife because you both made it into the championship. Anyways, its good to hear from you. This is ultra last second and I've had problems drawing interest from people. I can invite you to the league, but I do not want to even think about sending leaguesafe invites out until I know it's going to be a full league. I'm also unaware when exactly we will draft. Sometime this afternoon or tonight would be ideal.

Yes we played last year.  We're good to draft any day this week as long as it's in the evening. I'll ask around myself and see if I can get some more people.  Hopefully we can get 10 by Wednesday and draft before week 2 starts. 

Yes we played last year.  We're good to draft any day this week as long as it's in the evening. I'll ask around myself and see if I can get some more people.  Hopefully we can get 10 by Wednesday and draft before week 2 starts. 
I'd appreciate the help!

Users who are viewing this thread