What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice: Isaiah Crowell (1 Viewer)

motoclube

Footballguy
I need to upgrade my RB corps in two of my teams. My target on those two league is Isaiah Crowell. I made some trade proposals, but all are rejected.

League 1

Dynasty 16-team 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T PPR 4 points PassTD, 6 points RushTD, 6 points ReceivingTD, 1 point for every 20 passying yards, 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, 1 points for every 10 receiving yards, Fumble Lost -2, Interception -2

My team

Mariota, Mahomes, Garoppolo

Dion Lewis, Woodhead, Perine, Jamaal Williams, Morris

Evans, Jeffery, Tyrell Williams, White, Reynolds

Gronkowski, Gates, Engram

Other team

Rodgers

David Johnson, Crowell, Aaron Jones, Prosise, Burkhead

Baldwin, Benjamin, Decker, Jordan Matthews, Agholor, Perriman, Treadwell, Chester Rogers

Ebron, Miller, Shaheen

I offered Dion Lewis/2018 Late 1st round pick for Isaiah Crowell. He rejected the offer. I offered Danny Woodhead/2018 late 1st pick for Isaiah Crowell. He rejected the offer. Any thoughts? I think the latter offer was fair. I don't know if it worth or not to make a higher offer for Isaiah Crowell.

League 2

Dynasty 14-team 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T PPR 4 points PassTD, 6 points RushTD, 6 points ReceivingTD, 1 point for every 20 passying yards, 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, 1 points for every 10 receiving yards, Fumble Lost -2, Interception -2

My team

Luck, Kizer, Garoppolo

Lacy, Dion Lewis, Woodhead, Gore, McFadden, Kelley, Smallwood, Conner

Jones, Landry, Martavis Bryant, Corey Davis, Treadwell, JuJu Smith-Schuster

Julius Thomas, Hooper

Other team

Cousins, Smith

McCoy, Crowell, Lynch, Ryan Mathews, Booker, McNichols

Evans, Allen Robinson, Rishard Matthews, Kerley, Quick, Austin, Wheaton, Jordan Matthews, Meredith

Witten, Miller, Ebron

I offered Dion Lewis/2018 Late 1st Round pick for Isaiah Crowell. He rejected the offer. He want Woodhead, Lacy or Gore + WR to give me Isaiah Crowell. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Best course of action in trading is to ask and see what the owner wants. -If you want to but lower on Crowell I have a feeling Woodhead plays well and Crowell might be a slow start this year. I advise you ask after week 2 if he is open to trading Crowell. Hope it works out for you.

I'd forget about trading with these two teams and target the Zeke owner to see if he wants a handcuff for one of his other RB's. Besides that I'd support dagmans second league offer above.

In the first league, if you've made offers and he's rejected them without a counter offer, you have to ask him if he's even willing to trade Crowell and what his asking price is. 

In the second league, I'd offer Woodhead and Treadwell for Crowell and a 4th or 5th round pick. Crowell isn't worth two players by himself. 

Here's mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760011-am-i-contender-draft-rating/
I asked him and he said he wants 2018 1st round, 2019 1st round plus Danny Woodhead to give me Isaiah Crowell. I offered 2018 1st Round/Woodhead/Antonio Gates, but he rejected. Any idea? Should I wait until week 2, as @Hartliner has suggested?

I've offered Woodhead/Treadwell/2018 5th round pick in the second league. I'm waiting the answer.

I'd forget about trading with these two teams and target the Zeke owner to see if he wants a handcuff for one of his other RB's. Besides that I'd support dagmans second league offer above.
I want a RB starter for my team. Those are the RBs of Zeke owner team: Tevin Coleman, Ingram, Mixon and Jamaal Williams. I think that only MIxon can help my team, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

Woodhead pulled up on Baltimore's opening drive. He was helped off by a trainer and eventually carted to the locker room. Woodhead may have aggravated a pre-existing injury after missing a chunk of camp with a hamstring issue.

I asked him and he said he wants 2018 1st round, 2019 1st round plus Danny Woodhead to give me Isaiah Crowell. I offered 2018 1st Round/Woodhead/Antonio Gates, but he rejected. Any idea? Should I wait until week 2, as @Hartliner has suggested?

I've offered Woodhead/Treadwell/2018 5th round pick in the second league. I'm waiting the answer.

I want a RB starter for my team. Those are the RBs of Zeke owner team: Tevin Coleman, Ingram, Mixon and Jamaal Williams. I think that only MIxon can help my team, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
He's asking too much, forget it and go on to someone else. Crowell isn't worth one first round pick, yet alone two. If the news that Woodhead is out due to aggravating a pre-existing hamstring condition is accurate, you're not going to be able to trade him anyway, at least for awhile, One of the reasons I stayed away from Woodhead this year was age and injury concerns.

Now that Zeke is probably going to play the entire year, anything you can get for McFadden will be a plus at the RB position IMO. I'd offer McFadden for Mixon and see what happens Woodhead and McFadden for Mixon (maybe he won't think the Woodhead injury is that serious) Kelley and McFadden for Ingram and Mixon. McFadden and a 6th round pick for Mixon.
I think Coleman might be useful also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Given that it's dynasty he isn't likely to give up Mixon, and with Woodheads injury you are basically screwed at this point in time trying to trade any of your guys except for the real big names like Gronk and Rodgers. Your only hope as I see it for team 1 is if Zeke, Kelley or Montgomery get injured  and with team 2 for Zeke, Blount or Bell to go down unless you are willing to give up Gronk or Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread