What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS WR? (1 Viewer)

zeke2222

Footballguy
Who do I start Robbie Anderson vs Buff or Tyrell Williams vs Den ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a tough one. Tyrell only had 32 yards TOTAL and 0 TDs in the 2 games against Denver last year. In the one at Denver he had 1 catch for 4 yards. Not very promising. Robbie will be the number 1 option against a much lesser defense but with a much worse QB. It's a true toss up. I'm sitting Tyrell in favor of Ginn myself.

I know the matchup isn't promising, but I'd go Williams. While he struggled against Denver, he was also drawing a lot more attention from the defense then he will now that Keenan Allen is back.

I'd go with Anderson, especially if this is a PPR league. He'll get targeted much more than Williams IMO. Whenever I"m in a quandary over two players at the receiver position, I always lean to the one who will get the most opportunities. Buffalo will make the Jets throw to beat them and the Jets will likely be playing from behind, especially in garbage time, which will give Anderson plenty of meaningless receptions.

Please answer mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760011-am-i-contender-draft-rating/

Users who are viewing this thread