What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB help. PPR (1 Viewer)

thebigsmooth

Footballguy
Ok need help in my 12 team PPR.  Rest of team is good especially at WR.  RB is obviously the weak spot of my team.

Need 1 of these to start along side of Carlos Hyde:

Joe Mixon vs BAL

A Petersen vs MIN

Riddick vs AZ

Bernard vs BAL

Riddick for receptions 

AP for the "revenge game" seeks overrated since MN has a great run defense and the saints pass more. 

I have the same quandary for flex this week, I'm going with Peterson. NO spent a lot of money for Peterson and Ingram. There's a new offensive coordinator in NO and it appears they are shifting away from the pass first mentality in an effort to keep Brees healthy and more effective for the end of the year. 
A motivated Peterson is a dangerous thing (remember the year after his knee surgery) and he's very motivated to show the Vikings they were stupid for not keeping him. 
Riddick should also be a good play though, so really you can't go wrong with either of them. I think the coaching staff and Ingram will give Peterson the chance to have his day in the sun. 

Here's mine:
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760011-am-i-contender-draft-rating/

Users who are viewing this thread