What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at LA Rams (1 Viewer)

Stupid Colts.  Run a hurry up play when a review would have given them a TD.   Settle for. FG

Pagano ranks up there with the worst coaches in the NFL. He's living off the work Arians did year one and Andrew Luck. Other than that, complete garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rams D-line is really really good. But Indy's O-line is also really really bad. Going to be a rough year for that entire Indy O whether Luck is there or not.

Tolzien doesn't look that had tbh... one INT but take that away and he's not having a bad game. 

that said the Colts are bad. even with Luck I can't see them being loads better.  they may win 1 game this year

Colts may be in for a Looooong season.
Here's what I'm wondering: let's say that Luck doesn't come back and they have a terrible season, and are in line for one of the top picks. What then? They already have a franchise QB and there are teams dying to get their hands on Darnold, Rosen, or the Wyoming kid. We could be looking at a huge Herschel Walker type trade.

I can't imagine that having backups like Tolzien on your team is a better option than having Kaepernick.  If you want to tell me that he wants too much money or he's not worth the negative media I won't argue that but if anyone says he's not better than the crap teams have at backup you're a fool.

I can't imagine that having backups like Tolzien on your team is a better option than having Kaepernick.  If you want to tell me that he wants too much money or he's not worth the negative media I won't argue that but if anyone says he's not better than the crap teams have at backup you're a fool.
You answered your own question 

What's the earliest a head coach has been fired in the NFL? It's not like Pagano couldn't nicely suggest that they actually need NFL quality LB's and a backup QB that can actually throw a football.

Go Rams!!  While Indy is bad we did what we should have.  

Guarantee if this was a Fisher led team we would have lost on a last second field goal.   

Man, I expected way more from Gurley rushing the ball.  I saw a little of the game.  He got swamped a time or two in the backfield.  Good effort on the TD and on a couple of receptions.  He was an ankle tackle away from a TD on one of those.  I feel about as deflated with him as I did after week 1 last week.  

At least he's getting some solid work in the passing game.

Man, I expected way more from Gurley rushing the ball.  I saw a little of the game.  He got swamped a time or two in the backfield.  Good effort on the TD and on a couple of receptions.  He was an ankle tackle away from a TD on one of those.  I feel about as deflated with him as I did after week 1 last week.  

At least he's getting some solid work in the passing game.
No doubt.  But the colts sold out on the run challenging Goff to beat them and he did.

Still the one thing that looked worrisome to me is the run blocking looks no better.   Hopefully with the new WR corps teams will start to respect the passing game and stop stacking the box. Today's game can only go towards helping that.   

Users who are viewing this thread