What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Butler with a spectacular catch -- both he and Apple were fighting hard, close call of offensive PI (pushing off) but he's a guy I'm going to be watching.

Giants Run D is nothing to take lightly... but yeah, one running play might've been smart. It actually looked like Dak audibled out of a run once.

Giants lucky to only give up 3 there.

Not sure what Collinsworth was talking about in terms of Collins doing a good job on JPP, looked like a hold/take down to me.

Giants O line is awful. 

Dak telegraphing throws to Dez. They've had great chemistry in preseason but they're forcing it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing Giants really did nothing to improve the line besides a reclamation project (Fluker) and switching bust Ereck Flowers to the other side.

Zeke and Collins are going to meet on numerous occations over the years and it's going to be fun to watch. 

Nice first down pickup to end the first quarter. Only up 3-0, but Dallas just wearing out the Giants D.

Giants revamped D looks solid. "Snacks" is a beast in the middle. I managed to nab Vernon & Collins in my IDP draft last night. JPP looks great too.  Gonna be a tough D to produce against this year. 

He did that a lot last year, too. Dez just doesn't get open against top caliber DBs any more. At least it's rare - I'll say rare. 

Yeah, he's too slow off the line. He needs to go to the Michael Irvin school of getting open. No reason Dez isn't better at slants. 

Yeah he's to slow off the line. He needs to go to the Michael Irvin school of getting open. No reason Dez isn't better at slants. 
I yelled that at my television 5 times a week last year. Dez size and sluggishness is perfect for slants. They keep trying to streak him down the sideline. He never outruns anyone. :doh:  

Users who are viewing this thread