What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kareem Hunt trade value. Sell High? (1 Viewer)

dukezib

Footballguy
So now with week 1 status, whats Kareem's value??

In one of my leagues I was offfered Chris Hogan in exchange for him... :loco: . But I was thinking Cooper or Evans... Too high?

My team:
Q: Palmer
R: L.McCoy, J.Ajayi, K.Hunt, Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon
W: Terrelle Pryor, Stefon Diggs, Kelvin Bejamin, Alshon Jeffery,  Rishard Matthews, Zay Jones
T: Hunter Henry
K: Chris Boswell
D#: JAX

Proposing owner team:
Q: P.Rivers, T.Taylor
R: Bilal Powell, L.Blount, Tevin Coleman, Jamaal Williams
W: Amari Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen, Chris Hogan, Mike Evans
T: Travis Kelce, Evan Engram
K: Will Lutz
D#: KC Chiefs

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolly better to target Cooper or Tyreek as a consolidation but, definitely see what it takes to get Evans. Don't waste too much time on him though with the RBs he has he will be hurting for an RB each week and Hunt will be looking worth a trade for better options as the weeks roll on and you shouldn't be in a rush to trade, you look solid -the other guy not so much. Plus he was trying to fleece you on that trade so make em pay more ;) .

Kareem has potential to be a top 10 RB, which would make him a late first round or early second round value.  I would definitely ask for either Evans or Cooper in return and would not consider anything less than Cooper.

Remember that RB's are gold in fantasy because of scarcity.  It's true his value is extremely high right now, but if all your RB's stay healthy and he produces at a more reasonable but still high value, his trade value will go up.  And that is also true of McCoy and Ajayi (either of whom could get hurt too).

I wouldn't mind the trade in this situation, but I would hold out for everything I could get right now.

Here's mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760142-picking-up-a-wr-or-rb-playing-tonight-whir/

To be honest, the only two deals I would accept for Hunt are

1) straight up for Evans

2) Hunt and H Henry for Cooper and Kelce

The other owner has terrible RBs.  Make him pay for Hunt.

I'm not sure if your league is PPR or has a flex position but I would wait.

Hunt may not turn out to be great but he will be the three down back in Kansas City which has great value.

I'd be more concerned about an injury to McCoy or Ajayi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-PPR. 1 Flex slot. i agree, Andy Reid's RBs are a case of success.

I'd be more concerned about an injury to McCoy or Ajayi.
This is a point of some concern to me, especially with McCoy injury history. Then, if I depart Hunt, I must hope on Mixon's climb on CIN depth chart.

Users who are viewing this thread