What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs. Broncos (1 Viewer)

timschochet

Footballguy
1. OMG Rex Ryan. What a trainwreck.

2. Los Angeles Chargers. Still doesn't sound right.

3. I am tied in my main league. I have Demaryius Thomas left, he has CJ Anderson.

On this day 16 years and 1 day ago I was really bummed - Ed McCaffery broke his leg in a real bad injury on Monday night against the Giants. It really had me in a funk as I went to bed. Next morning in a little bit of a hangover buzz left over after watching the game it took me a little while to understand just what the hell was going on and that Eddie Mac injury meant nothing.

1. OMG Rex Ryan. What a trainwreck.

2. Los Angeles Chargers. Still doesn't sound right.

3. I am tied in my main league. I have Demaryius Thomas left, he has CJ Anderson.
1.  It's either him or another year of Berman.

2. Yeah

3. I'm in the exact same situation (he has a 1.1 point lead)

I think ESPN knows how much Rex Ryan sucks because they are airing the Spanish-language edition of the same game on ESPN2.

I'm watching to the Spanish broadcast. Too bad it doesn't have a SAP option that dubs Gus Johnson into the soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex was like super excited when he first spoke, reminded me of Bill Walton. Now I think he's taken a downer pill, because he sounds like he's half asleep.

They've rolled with Berman for years on the first Monday Night doubleheader.  They have a legacy to uphold...
I would kill to have Berman announcing this game right about now.  I can't recall hearing a more annoying voice than this.  

I own Hunter Henry in another league, and he wasn't on the field during that drive. Guess we have to be patient with him, right?

Not to beat a dead horse but this lady's voice is not pleasant. Pretty sure there's no way I make it til halftime.

I own Hunter Henry in another league, and he wasn't on the field during that drive. Guess we have to be patient with him, right?
Think Henry owners are a year early for the big numbers. Gates is still going to be the "starter" but moreso will be the primary red zone option

Not to beat a dead horse but this lady's voice is not pleasant. Pretty sure there's no way I make it til halftime.
Sounds EXACTLY like Doris Burke. Must be the type of female voice ESPN looks for. Deeper voices probably carry better over broadcast in live stadium environments.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  WTF was that Spanish guy? Christ ESPN. Get a guy that can speak the language. He...is...having........the TIME.....OF...HIS....LIFE!

Users who are viewing this thread