What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's the better drop? (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
PPR, rtn stats

Start qb, 2 RBS, 3 wrs, te, k, def

Rodgers, rivers

Gordon, cook, Martin, perine, l. Murray

Thomas, Fitz, Cobb, Hogan, j. Mathews

Graham

Bryant

Pitt def

I have number 1 priority and am going to get Cohen.  Drop perine or Murray?  Dropping perine right now but man Murray's performance last night makes me want to lose him.  I could prob get him back later if needed.  Then I think do I really need rivers?  Or j. Mathews?  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR, rtn stats

Start qb, 2 RBS, 3 wrs, te, k, def

Rodgers, rivers

Gordon, cook, Martin, perine, l. Murray

Thomas, Fitz, Cobb, Hogan, j. Mathews

Graham

Bryant

Pitt def

I have number 1 priority and am going to get Cohen.  Drop perine or Murray?  Dropping perine right now but man Murray's performance last night makes me want to lose him.  I could prob get him back later if needed.  Then I think do I really need rivers?  Or j. Mathews?  Thoughts?
Murray & it's not close.

The Vikings showed what they think of Cook last night.  That guy looked like an every down beast.  

Having said that, if it's redraft I probably hold on to Murray.  If Cook goes down you've got your handcuff ready to go.

Perine didn't even see the field Sunday and the Skins seem to like Fat Rob for some reason.  

I like Perine's potential better.  Especially if it's a Dynasty league.  But Murray is the guy who can most likely help you this year if you end up needing the help.

The Vikings showed what they think of Cook last night.  That guy looked like an every down beast.  

Having said that, if it's redraft I probably hold on to Murray.  If Cook goes down you've got your handcuff ready to go.

Perine didn't even see the field Sunday and the Skins seem to like Fat Rob for some reason.  

I like Perine's potential better.  Especially if it's a Dynasty league.  But Murray is the guy who can most likely help you this year if you end up needing the help.
How do we know mkinnon is not the backup?  He got more run and looked better last night

As I said before last nights game I think Murray is the one to drop. Perine's upside is clearly higher than Murrays. You'll have to wait for an injury to Cook before Murray sees value, while in Washington Perine will eventually (and probably sooner rather than later) be the main guy with or without injury.

Murray is the better overall back than McKinnon.  I think if Cook gets hurt, Murray takes over at the start and McKinnon stays in the same role he's in now with maybe a few more touches added.  McKinnon is a decent change of pace back but he was not good in the starting role last year.  Hence Asiata getting almost as many touches as well as the goal line work in 2016.  And Murray is a better back than Asiata.

You are cool with burning the number one on Cohen?
If you need a flex player I think he's a Riddick with higher upside. 

I agree with Murray being the drop IF you're sold on making the move. 

Sorry, I'd read that as you being determined to use use the priority in Cohen. 

"I have number 1 priority and am going to get Cohen"

I probably would use the #1 priority on Cohen if I had it, and had a need for a flex back. 

If you need a flex player I think he's a Riddick with higher upside. 

I agree with Murray being the drop IF you're sold on making the move. 

Sorry, I'd read that as you being determined to use use the priority in Cohen. 
No I'm fine with him.  Trying to decide if burning it now is the best move

No I'm fine with him.  Trying to decide if burning it now is the best move
It's a tough call. If you look at your WW, is there another RB you might need more if a starter goes down? 

If I needed a flex player and had #1 priority I think Cohen is a nice pick. 

It's a tough call. If you look at your WW, is there another RB you might need more if a starter goes down? 

If I needed a flex player and had #1 priority I think Cohen is a nice pick. 
Well that's the thing.  I won last week.  Have a decent squad.  I don't really need anything.  Can only start 2 RBS. I do want Murray off my team though

Well that's the thing.  I won last week.  Have a decent squad.  I don't really need anything.  Can only start 2 RBS. I do want Murray off my team though
Then maybe wait and see, keep your priority & add/drop for Murray.

there are a lot of folks very high on Cohen though. 

Users who are viewing this thread