What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Claiming Tarik Cohen, Who to drop? (1 Viewer)

Timsbsns

Footballguy
So My RB's need help. Tarik Cohen looks good.  In my waiver claim should I drop Danny Woodhead who is already injured and likely to miss multiple games, or Rex Burkhead, who looks to be the bottom of the pecking order in the muddy waters of the N.E. running back pool?

So My RB's need help. Tarik Cohen looks good.  In my waiver claim should I drop Danny Woodhead who is already injured and likely to miss multiple games, or Rex Burkhead, who looks to be the bottom of the pecking order in the muddy waters of the N.E. running back pool?
burkhead would be whoi drop... although you should hopefully get some more info on woodhead timetable before your waivers run

I'd drop both. If Cohen is available in your league there has to be other guys also that you can add that would be better than Woodhead and Burkhead.  No one will pick up Woodhead with his injury and you can preemptively pick him up in a few weeks if you want to.

Thanks for responding to my question. I totally agree with the first reply you got here. It looks like Gillislee is going to be the workhorse and will also get the  carries at the goal line    

BB really trusts  White and I  believe Burkhead  will be third in line for  touches 

Last edited by a moderator:
Either - they're considering IR for Woodhead which would bring him back in 8 weeks. 

Burkhead seems to be the odd man out. If Gilislee were to go down, maybe Burkhead gets the nod, or maybe not.

so yeah - hard choice. 

Users who are viewing this thread