What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You made me look like a hero for a week, Ramon...but here comes Jelani! (1 Viewer)

Robar

Footballguy
12 solos and played full time, but he graded out poorly by PFF and Bills just signed Jelani Jenkins so that ship might have sailed after one week. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he's replacing Preston Brown but I doubt it.

Every article I can find has the bills coaching staff raving about Humber after the game, including Frazier and McDermott, so who knows but I doubt they signed Jenkins to sit.

Jenkins seems just like a depth signing to me. He couldn't make the Raiders roster (whether because of injury or his play on the field) and they have a really weak LB corps so I doubt he'll come in right away and make much impact in Buffalo. He's definitely not replacing Brown and I wouldn't be too worried if I was a Humber owner either.

He's definitely not going to challenge Brown as Jenkins can't play MIKE. He's a depth option or challenger to Humber. Imo, if you can't make the Raiders roster when they're rolling out Cory James and Marquel Lee as starters then I think you'll struggle to put up much of a fight anywhere. It would surprise me if he ever becomes useable for IDP unless he stumbles into a role because of injuries.

and he couldn't do much of anything in Miami before he burned out in Oakland

Speaking of Buffalo LBs - is Vallejo worth a watch going into next season as a possible Brown replacement at MLB?

and he couldn't do much of anything in Miami before he burned out in Oakland

Speaking of Buffalo LBs - is Vallejo worth a watch going into next season as a possible Brown replacement at MLB?
I don't really see Vallejo as a starting MIKE. If he's ever going to become anything more than a special teamer and backup I would think it would be at WILL. Preston is on a cheap contract for next year and I don't see anyone currently on their roster that is much of a threat. Both Milano and Vallejo are special team depth LBs with some potential to grow into sub-package players and base WILL.

Users who are viewing this thread