What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Went way overboard on WR's on the waiver wire. Advice for an RB? (1 Viewer)

BDole

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I setup a bunch of waiver wire picks but all the RBs got picked up and I ended up with some additional WR's.  There are still a few RB's on the waiver wire to pickup but I am playing in a partial keeper league and don't have a lot of keeper WR so it definitely wouldn't hurt to get lucky and catch a decent keeper candidate (Demaryius Thomas is already a bit of a stretch in a 4 keeper league).  My league info is at the bottom.

Some of the RB's on the waiver wire right now are:

Chris Thompson

Mike Tolbert

Marlon Mack

Shane Vereen

Charcandrick West

Malcolm Brown

Tommy Bohanon

Chris Ivory

Chris Carson

Jerick McKinnon

Andre Ellington

Should I consider picking any of these guys up and, if so, who should I drop to make room?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

League info:

Point System: 1/2 PPR

Size:  10 Team

League Type:  Increasing Keeper/Dynasty League (kept 4 this year, keep 5 or 6 next year)

Below is my current roster:

Starters:

QB:  Aaron Rodgers

RB:  Todd Gurley

RB:  Terrance West

WR:  Demaryius Thomas

WR: Tyreek Hill

TE:  Jimmy Graham

Flex:  Randall Cobb

Def:  Texans

K:  Sebastian Janikowski

Bench:

RB's:  Ameer Abdullah, Samje Perine

WR's:  Randall Cobb, Mohamed Sanu, Emmanuel Sanders, Kenny Golladay, Nelson Agholor

IR: David Johnson

I'd drop Agholor for Carson.  Also, you realize Janikowski is on IR right?  Might want to swap kickers if you haven't

I'd drop Agholor for Carson.  Also, you realize Janikowski is on IR right?  Might want to swap kickers if you haven't
Heh, that's what I get for copying and pasting from a previous post.  Yeah, I have Matt Bryant for a kicker so I should be good. Good looking out though!

Took your advice and snapped up Carson.  Thanks, man!

Users who are viewing this thread